Sea Ranch Lodge
Why We Love It
- The lodge is surrounded by five public beaches with access to 50 miles of hiking trails
- All rooms are oceanfront, boasting panoramic views of the coast and meadow
- Most rooms feature gas-burning 70s-style Malm fireplaces for cozy winter nights
"Goose-down comforters and robes make large recently renovated rooms cozy on foggy nights" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
Sneak away to the Sonoma Coast at Sea Ranch Lodge, a secluded and peaceful destination located atop a bluff, just north of San Francisco. At this serene retreat for couples, guests take in picturesque Pacific Ocean views from all rooms. Windows open in each room, welcoming in the the calm, salty-aired breeze.
Take the opportunity to fully unplug from technology while at Sea Ranch. There are no televisions in rooms in an effort to maintain the calm atmosphere of the property.
Looking for something to do outdoors? The lodge is the perfect jumping off point for a number of activities. Take a hike on over 50 miles of trails, located right outside the property. Winter time is the the best for whale watching along the coast.
Dine on local ingredients at Black Point Grill, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant features an extensive list of over 150 wines from Sonoma and Mendocino counties.
- "Wide-open ocean-view vistas and minimalist design keep the focus on nature at this tranquil lodge 29 miles north of Jenner" -- Fodor's
- "Sea Ranch, a quiet, awe-inspiring utopia that spans about 10 miles of this rugged coastline, is a jewel in the crown of Sonoma Country" -- SFGate
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- Bike rental
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Pack and Play available on request, free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the following rooms only; Specific room numbers - 7, 8, 13, 14, 16-18, $25 + tax per night. Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $50 per stay on checkout.
Additional details: Front Desk hours of operation Sunday-Thursday 6:00AM-10:00PM. Saturday and Sunday hours of operation are 24 hours.