£135 – Charleston in Fall: 4-Star Stay, 45% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
The historic Mills House Hotel is in the ideal spot for exploring shops, restaurants and sites that have earned Charleston the title of "Best Small City in America" by Conde Nast Traveler readers eight years in a row. Members can stay through February and save up to 45%.
"One of the most opulent choices in the area" — Lonely Planet
- Stay in a Signature City View King Nov. 3 - Feb. 29
- £135 per night ... Sunday-Thursday
- £179 per night ... Friday-Saturday
- Upgrade to a Signature City View Two Double for +£24 per night
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary; 72 hour cancellation policy applies
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Valet parking is £31 plus tax per night
- Not pet-friendly; service animals only
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Voted one of the Top 10 Hotels in Charleston by Conde Nast Traveler readers in 2018
- Less than a 10-minute walk from the Historic Charleston City Market, Rainbow Row and the restaurants on Bay Street
- The Battery, a landmark promenade lined with historic homes and monuments, is less than a mile away
- The second floor pool is a popular spot in warmer weather — guests can even get a room with a private patio overlooking the pool deck
The Mills House Wyndham Grand Hotel has stood on the corner of Meeting and Queen streets since 1853 and is well positioned for guests who want to explore on foot, steps from the main shopping stretch on King Street and minutes from Museum Mile.
The pink facade of the building is quintessential Charleston: bright but subtle with intricate details. Inside the hotel, the interiors are decked out in lavish chandeliers, glazed marble floors, antique-style furnishings and conversation-provoking artwork. Even with all the glamorous details, the hotel and its staff maintain a friendly and approachable attitude.
Guest rooms are decorated in a contemporary but classic style and offer complimentary Wi-Fi and views of the city or the second floor pool. The courtyard and pool are unique to the hotel, so be sure to take advantage of them. The pool is seasonal but still makes a great place to sit and read in the winter. Guests can enjoy a drink in the courtyard or a meal at the Barbadoes Room which serves southern food with a modern twist. Acclaimed restaurants Husk and 82 Queen are just across the street. The hotel is also surrounded by popular seafood restaurants and other classic Southern cuisine.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$15 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Valet service fee: US$39 plus tax per day. The valet service fee includes unlimited in and out privileges.
The valet service fee includes unlimited in and out privileges.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The pool is open seasonally from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
£135 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(38 Member Ratings)