£168 – Nova Scotia: seaside resort getaway w/breakfast
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Nestled along the seaside is the CAA 4-Diamond Fox Harb'r Resort in Nova Scotia — a secluded 88-room retreat with an award-winning spa and 18-hole championship golf course.
Our deal cuts the nightly rate by over 35% on stays in late fall.
“Guests arrive by car, private plane or boat” -- Fodor's
- Check in Wednesdays-Saturdays from Nov. 2 - Dec. 17:
- £168 per night ... Classic room
- Exclusive rates for upgraded room types are also available on select dates, starting at +£19 per night
- Daily buffet breakfast for two guests (reg. £45)
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made 72 hours before arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; additional adults are £56 per guest, per night
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- Free Wi-Fi and parking
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Ranked as one of TripAdvisor's Top 25 Hotels in Canada, it's one of only two Nova Scotian properties to make the list in 2022
- The resort features a "stunning" championship golf course (Nuvo Magazine), an Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool and a shooting range
- For dining, Cape Cliff offers a formal atmosphere and a menu for breakfast and dinner, while the Willard Room serves up more casual fare for lunch and dinner on the stone terrace or in the bar
- Jost Vineyards, the province's oldest and largest winery, is only a 25-minute drive away
Nestled on the north shore of Nova Scotia, this CAA 4-Diamond resort boasts ocean views of the Northumberland Strait with Jost Vineyards a 20-minute drive from the hotel. Amenities like a private airstrip and deep-water marina offer seclusion and relaxation to guests. Tee off at two golf courses, relax at the on-site Dol-as Spa and health club and practise outdoor skills with skeet shooting and fly-fishing. The indoor pool, tennis courts and hiking trails offer entertainment in winter and summer.
For dining, Cape Cliff offers a formal atmosphere and a menu for breakfast, lunch and dinner, while the Willard Room serves up more casual fare for lunch and dinner on the stone terrace or in the bar. Wine tastings from the cellar and in-room dining are also enjoyed by guests.
All rooms and suites at the resort have private balconies or terraces, kitchenettes and heated granite floors in the bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi and parking are available to all guests.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$75 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request. Pet friendly rooms and suites are based on availability.
A Non-refundable cleaning fee of C$50 plus tax, per night will be charged upon arrival.
Please contact the hotel upon booking to check availability of pet friendly rooms and suites.
Pet friendly rooms and suites are based on availability.
Due to local guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details. Fox Harb'r Resort is a seasonal property and is open from May to December 18.
Fox Harb'r Resort is a seasonal property and is open from May to December 18.
Over 35% Off
£168 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(66 Member Ratings)