£176 & up – Omni Chicago Summer Sale, Save 30%
Members can save up to 30% -- reliably more than $100 per night off of regular rates -- through September when they book at the only all-suite property on the Mag Mile.
- What's included:
- £176 per night ... select Sunday-Thursday stays between June 28 - Sept. 3
- £192 per night ... select Friday-Monday stays between April 21 - June 24 and Sept. 6-30
- Surrounding dates also discounted to £209-£226
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Additional adults are +$20 per adult per night; children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding
- A one-night, non-refundable deposit (room and tax) is required upon booking
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi for loyalty members
- Valet parking is $67 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"The only all-suites hotel on Michigan Avenue" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Every room is a suite -- perfect for family trips
- An $11 million renovation in 2015 updated every suite and public space
- One of the few Mag Mile hotels with an indoor pool
- The 676 Restaurant & Bar overlooks Michigan Avenue with views from the fourth floor
This family-friendly Omni along Michigan Avenue boasts one of the best locations in town, just minutes from the iconic Water Tower Place and John Hancock Center. (It's also perhaps best known as the hotel where guests of "The Oprah Winfrey Show" would stay.)
Most guest rooms include a king bed separated from the living area with a pair of French doors; some rooms also have pullout couches for additional guests. Wi-Fi is available for a small fee; it's free for Omni Select Guest Members (it's free to join). There's also an indoor pool and fitness center; meals and drinks are served at the hotel's 676 Lounge overlooking Michigan Avenue.
Traveling families will love the Omni's Sensational Kids program. On check-in, every child receives a backpack with an activity book, games and crayons; milk and cookies can also be delivered to the family's room in the evening.
- "Modern, comfortable rooms with spacious sitting area" -- Fodor's
- "Upscale ... with an enviable location on the Magnificent Mile" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
Wi-Fi in guest rooms – Complimentary with Select Guest enrollment
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 16 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding. Cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for children aged 4 or under. Extra bed available on request: $20 (subject to tax) per night for one adult.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $50.00 (subject to tax) per stay.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Valet Parking Fee (with in/out privileges) of $67.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. Oversize vehicles are NOT accepted. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Wi-Fi is available for $9.95 (subject to tax) per day and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
£176 / night
When You Can Go
Select summer weekdays; surrounding dates also discounted
Getting ThereThe Omni Chicago Hotel is a 30- to 40-minute drive from both O'Hare and Midway airports. The Omni is also approximately four blocks from the Chicago stop on the CTA's Red Line.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(210 Member Ratings)