Why We Love It
- The hotel is in upmarket Brentwood, 10 minutes by the hotel's free shuttle service from the Getty Museum
- It's a 15-minute drive from Santa Monica's beaches & the shops in Beverly Hills
- There is a complimentary wine hour every evening, free valet parking & free Wi-Fi
- Each room has a private balcony, with views of the LA skyline or Santa Monica hills
"The location alone is a good reason to stay" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Angeleno is in the sleepy Brentwood neighbourhood, a wealthy residential enclave to the west of Beverly Hills that's home to the internationally renowned Getty Museum, which showcases J Paul Getty's enormous collection of sculptures, photographs and paintings.
The hotel has a free shuttle service, which chauffeurs guests anywhere within a 3-mile radius (on request). The property is also perfect if you're travelling by car -- it offers free valet parking and is also close to the freeway. A 15-minute drive brings you to Santa Monica's beaches and the pier, which is known for its Ferris wheel, live music and aquarium. Alternatively, drive 15 minutes inland to Beverly Hills and shop at designer stores like Burberry and Gucci on Rodeo Drive.
There's an outdoor pool surrounded by cabanas, and an outdoor fireplace for cooler evenings. Breakfast is served in WEST Restaurant & Lounge on the 17th floor. Later in the day, specialty cocktails and dishes such as cider-braised pork and lobster truffle mac 'n' cheese are available. A complimentary wine hour is held every evening in the lobby.
Bedrooms have private balconies with views of the Los Angeles skyline or the Santa Monica hills, and there are sound-proofed sliding doors that block out the noise of the freeway. Wi-Fi is free.
- "Even during rush hour the intimate pool area with its outdoor fireplace feels as private as a Bel Air estate" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "The Angeleno has brought some chic to the classy but otherwise rather sleepy Brentwood neighborhood" -- Lonely Planet
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- No pets allowed
Complimentary shuttle service within a 3 mile radius.
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for room rate, taxes and incidental charges.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests: Children up to age 12 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for infants. Extra bed available on request and in king bed rooms only: $25 per night for children and adults. Extra person charges: any persons (adult or child) is $20 plus tax per person over 2 people. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Additional details: A Valet Parking Fee of $34 (subject to tax), per day applies, includes in and out privileges and will be added to your bill. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property. This is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(80 Member Ratings)