£110-£138 – One-Bedroom Chalets at Mount Shasta Lakeside Retreat
Set at the base of the mountain and overlooking Lake Siskiyou, Mount Shasta Resort is offering 30% off spacious one-bedroom Forest Chalets.
- £110 per night ... February-April
- £138 per night ... May
- The One Bedroom Forest Chalet is approximately 930 sq. ft. with a king size bed, kitchen, dining room, living room with a queen pull-out sofa, fireplace and private deck
- Two Bedroom Forest Chalets are also discounted and are 1150 sq. ft. with a king size bed in the master, two twin beds in the second bedroom, a kitchen, dining room, living room with a queen pull-out sofa, a fireplace and private deck
Why We Love It
- Opportunities to hike and explore caves abound in the area
- Scenic views from guest chalets, the golf course and restaurant
- Depending on the room category, chalets sleep up to six guests and have a kitchenette and free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment options include an Aveda facial or hot stone massage
Mount Shasta Resort is tucked into the forest overlooking Lake Siskiyou at the base of the mountain bearing its name. Nature buffs rejoice at the opportunity to fish and swim in nearby lakes -- while guests looking to relax will have ample opportunities to hike, horseback ride or hit the links on an 18-hole golf course that boasts stunning views.
Picture windows at Highland House Restaurant showcase the golf course and mountains. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Feast on dishes like chicken marsala, lemon ginger prawns and filet mignon. After dinner, slip into the adjoining lounge for beverages and a ball game on TV.
Craftsman-style chalets accommodate up to six people with plenty of space for the whole family or a group of friends. Make meals in the kitchenette and cozy up next to the fireplace for a relaxing evening. Wi-Fi is free in all rooms. Outdoor space includes a deck, a good outpost for spotting wildlife. Some decks have forest views, while others have lake views.
- "The resort's Highland House Restaurant, above the clubhouse of a spectacular 18-hole golf course, has uninterrupted views of Mt. Shasta" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Golf course (on-site)
- Tennis courts
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge for children under 3.
Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night for the 4th & 5th guest in the 2 Bedroom units.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged $20 per night. Please contact the resort in advance of your booking to inquire if a pet friendly room is available.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel (at check-in).
A Resort Fee of $10 + tax per night applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: The Restaurant is closed Monday-Thursday from Jan. 1 - March 31. Lunch and dinner are still served in the lounge.
£110 / night
When You Can Go
Travel through May
Getting ThereThe resort is approximately one hour and 30 minutes from Rogue Valley International-Medford Airport (in Oregon) and just over a three-hour drive from Sacramento.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(17 Member Ratings)