£127-£161 – Mount Shasta Lakeside Retreat w/$50 Credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Set at the base of the mountain and overlooking Lake Siskiyou, Mount Shasta Resort is offering up to 30% off upgraded one-bedroom Chalets into December, including a £39 dining credit.
- Check into a 900-square-foot One Bedroom Chalet with a fully appointed kitchen, gas fireplace and private deck -- an upgrade from the standard rooms
- £161 per night ... through October
- £127 per night ... most dates Nov. 3 - Dec. 19
- Two-bedroom chalets are discounted, with rates starting at £161
- One- and two-bedroom Lakeside Chalets are also discounted, with rates starting at £153
- £39 dining credit, per stay
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a one-bedroom chalet and four guests sharing a two-bedroom chalet; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children ages 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable with a 50% deposit due at booking
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £8 plus tax per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, parking and access to tennis courts and lakeside trails
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Opportunities to hike and explore caves abound in the area
- Scenic views from guest chalets, the golf course and restaurant
- Great for families — all chalets have full kitchens and some sleep up to six guests
- Spa treatment options include an Aveda facial or hot-stone massage
Mount Shasta Resort is tucked into the forest overlooking Lake Siskiyou at the base of the mountain bearing its name. Nature buffs rejoice at the opportunity to fish and swim in nearby lakes, while guests looking to relax will have ample opportunities to hike, horseback ride or hit the links on an 18-hole golf course that boasts stunning views.
Picture windows at Highland House Restaurant showcase the golf course and mountains. The restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Feast on dishes like chicken marsala, lemon ginger prawns and filet mignon. After dinner, slip into the adjoining lounge for beverages and a ball game on TV.
Craftsman-style chalets accommodate up to six people and offer plenty of space for the whole family or a group of friends. Make meals in the full kitchen and cozy up next to the fireplace for a relaxing evening. Wi-Fi is free in all rooms. Outdoor space includes a deck, a good outpost for spotting wildlife. Some decks have forest views, while others have lake views.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Golf course (on-site)
- Tennis courts
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- ADA compliant rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra person charge applies and is $20 + tax per night for the 4th & 5th guest in the 2 Bedroom units.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra person charge applies and is $20 + tax per night for the 4th & 5th guest in the 2 Bedroom units.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$20 plus tax per pet per night. The resort has a limited number of pet-friendly rooms for the disclosed charge. You must call the resort directly at 800-958-3363 to check on availability for a pet friendly room.
The resort has a limited number of pet-friendly rooms for the disclosed charge. You must call the resort directly at 800-958-3363 to check on availability for a pet friendly room.
A resort/facility fee of US$10 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The fee includes:
The fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The Restaurant is closed Monday-Thursday from Jan. 1 - March 31. Lunch and dinner are still served in the lounge.
All units have outdoor space, fully appointed kitchens and a bathtub/shower combination.
£127 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.