Why We Love It
- This hotel sits in the middle of Canada’s biggest shopping centre, the West Edmonton Mall, seconds to shopping and dining
- Roman, Western or Polynesian themed rooms make for unique accommodations with all the expected amenities
- Steps away from Galaxyland, home to the world's largest triple-loop indoor roller coaster
“One of the most unique accommodations in Canada” -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
This out-of-the-ordinary hotel is inside the West Edmonton Mall, making it a great home base for family adventures with more than enough to do nearby.
Ride the coasters at Galaxyland Amusement Park, hit the wave pool at World Waterpark, or take a twirl around the Ice Palace Skating Rink. Many dining options are available throughout the mall, or guests can enjoy a meal at the L2 Grill in the hotel, serving a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Head to L1 Lounge for a drink after a hard day of shopping.
Wake up in an igloo, a Victorian coach or a Polynesian warrior catamaran in the theme rooms of this quirky hotel. With Roman statues or leopard-print carpet, some rooms offer bunk beds for kids. For a more adult experience, dance poles with neon lighting glam up the Hollywood-themed rooms.
Those desiring a more neutral night’s sleep can book suites and executive rooms available with free Wi-Fi, some with four-person Jacuzzis. Self-parking is complimentary, and the hotel offers valet parking for a fee.
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.