Why We Love It
- This hotel sits in the middle of Canada’s biggest shopping centre, the West Edmonton Mall, seconds to shopping and dining
- Roman, Western or Polynesian themed rooms make for unique accommodations with all the expected amenities
- Steps away from Galaxyland, home to the world's largest triple-loop indoor roller coaster
“One of the most unique accommodations in Canada” -- Fodor’s
Rooms & Rates
This out-of-the-ordinary hotel is inside the West Edmonton Mall, making it a great home base for family adventures with more than enough to do nearby.
Ride the coasters at Galaxyland Amusement Park, hit the wave pool at World Waterpark, or take a twirl around the Ice Palace Skating Rink. Many dining options are available throughout the mall, or guests can enjoy a meal at the L2 Grill in the hotel, serving a breakfast buffet, lunch and dinner. Head to L1 Lounge for a drink after a hard day of shopping.
Wake up in an igloo, a Victorian coach or a Polynesian warrior catamaran in the theme rooms of this quirky hotel. With Roman statues or leopard-print carpet, some rooms offer bunk beds for kids. For a more adult experience, dance poles with neon lighting glam up the Hollywood-themed rooms.
Those desiring a more neutral night’s sleep can book suites and executive rooms available with free Wi-Fi, some with four-person Jacuzzis. Self-parking is complimentary, and the hotel offers valet parking for a fee.
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: CAD 18 per person (one way)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 18.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.