Hotel Manoir Victoria
Why We Love It
- Hotel Manoir Victoria has a style that keeps in touch with its old-world surroundings
- Nice location within walking distance of the waterfront with cafes and shops along the way
- Tidy guestrooms with dark wood trimmings and complimentary Wi-Fi
- Children are welcome at the on-site spa, and in-room treatments are available
“A pool to die for” -- Rough Guide
Rooms & Rates
Past guests and professional reviewers alike praise Hotel Manoir Victoria’s combination of elegant old-style charm and contemporary services and furnishings. Located centrally in Old Quebec, this hotel gives its guests easy access to the historied restaurants, cafes and institutions that line the cobblestone streets.
The most basic rooms are decorated in warm hues with dark wood finishings and include complimentary Wi-Fi. Opportunities to relax include an indoor saltwater pool, or indulge in a treatment at the on-site spa, where all ages are welcome. In-room treatments are also an option. The hotel’s restaurant has a unique nordic inspired menu that changes seasonally, and a robust daily breakfast buffet is also available for a fee.
- “Mahogany desks, wood panelling and a magnificent hall welcome guests to this historic building” -- DK Eyewitness
- “With an air of a grand old-timer, Manoir Victoria is formal and proper, from a lobby that features elegant old-world decor to an elaborate formal dining room” -- Frommer’s
- “A very grand, rambling manor that will not fail to impress, with a pool to die for, sauna, gym and luxuriously furnished rooms” -- Rough Guide
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 22 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 27.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 30.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.