£101 – Muskoka Lakefront Retreat w/Breakfast, Reg. £188
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Take a break at Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph, a year-round resort in Muskoka offering a fine-dining restaurant and a spa. This deal saves 50% on stays in May and June.
- Most Sundays-Thursdays from May 18 - June 30:
- £101 per night ... Premium Inn Room
- £124 per night ... Premium Cedarwood Room
- All stays include:
- Breakfast for two
- Unlimited DVD rentals
- Guaranteed late checkout at 1 p.m (for bookings of two nights or more)
- Bonus: Book early to secure weekend stays on May 8-9, 29-30
What You Need to Know
- Fully Refundable Deal: Cancellations must be made prior to 3 p.m. local time, 7 days before arrival to receive a full refund of the full prepayment deposit (room and tax). All modifications will be charged a £44 administrative fee.
- Breakfast includes gratuity
- Guaranteed late checkout at 1 p.m is only valid for bookings of two nights or more
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page
- All modifications will be charged a £44 administrative fee
- All guests are charged a resort fee of £16 plus tax per night; the fee covers a host of services, such as Wi-Fi, fitness centre and parking
- Pets allowed upon request in upgraded Premium Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded); fee of £51 (plus tax) per stay applies
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- On-site summer activities include kayaking or paddleboarding out on the tree-lined waters
- The freshest ingredients are used for seasonal dishes at the restaurant
- Homey guest rooms feature garden or lake views
The rolling acres of Sherwood Inn on Lake Joseph beckon guests with fun activities year-round. In the wintertime, snowshoe or ski the scenic trails. During the summer months, take a kayak or paddleboard out on the tree-lined waters or hit the fitness centre to get in a workout in any season.
In the evenings, head to The Vintage Dining Room, where the freshest ingredients are used to craft delectable cuisine. Entrees may include items like slow-braised lamb shank and pan-seared pickerel. The restaurant is also open for breakfast and lunch.
After a day of activities, head to a guest room with a view of the lake or the garden. Some rooms also have Jacuzzi tubs.
Avid golfers will enjoy the opportunity to hit the links at Rocky Crest Golf Club, named one of Canada’s best courses by Golfweek in 2014. Well-manicured greens and breathtaking scenery are just a couple of the bonuses to playing this course. Two additional golf courses, The Lake Joseph Club and Mark O’Meara Course at Grandview, also offer private access for guests (open May-October).
General Pets are not permitted to stay in rooms located in the Main Inn or Maplewood Building.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Private beach
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Standard Time is 11am. Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal", Travelzoo Members are eligible for Late check out at 1 p.m. (for bookings of two nights or more) guaranteed at time of booking.
Note: When booking the "Travelzoo Deal", Travelzoo Members are eligible for Late check out at 1 p.m. (for bookings of two nights or more) guaranteed at time of booking.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page.
Cot available upon request, free of charge, for children 3 or under.
Extra beds are not available.
Please note child guests in the "Special Requests" field on the booking page.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at C$49 plus tax per pet per stay. Pets allowed in upgraded Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded)
Maximum weight: 50 kg.
Contact the hotel in advance to request a pet friendly room.
Pets allowed in upgraded Cedarwood Rooms only (Inn rooms are excluded)
A resort/facility fee of C$27 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. Facility fee includes:
Facility fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£101 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(72 Member Ratings)