£149 & up—Manor house stay nr Shrewsbury with dining credit
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hall Hotel & Spa is 10 minutes' drive from Shrewsbury, and is a handy base for exploring the town's abbey and castle. Overnight stays at this former manor house, with dining credit, prosecco and use of the spa facilities—including thermal suite and pool—start from £149 from September to December.
- Valid 1 September-31 December, 2023:
- Sundays… £149
- Monday-Saturday… £165
- Accommodation in a Superior Room, with daily full English breakfast, for two
- £25 dining credit per person (included each night when multiple nights are booked)
- A bottle of prosecco in the room on arrival (worth £35)
- Access to the spa and leisure facilities
- Late checkout until 12pm (worth £20)
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations and amendments are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- Set in 15 acres of Shropshire countryside, Mercure Shrewsbury Albrighton Hotel occupies a Grade II-listed manor house that was originally built in 1630.
- The offer includes use of the spa facilities: there's a gym, a pool, and a thermal suite with an ice room, a sauna, a whirlpool, a steam room, and an aromatherapy room. A range of treatments are available for a supplement at the hotel spa.
- Dining options include The Oak Room Restaurant, which serves an à la carte dinner menu, and the 1630 Bar & Darwin Lounge, for a menu of snacks and light meals.
- Shrewsbury is around 10 minutes' drive away. Set in a loop of the River Severn, the town is known for its Medieval abbey that was founded in 1083 and its castle, which today houses the Shropshire Regimental Museum.
- The hotel is around 20 minutes' drive from the Shropshire Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The Wrekin Trail offers walkers some very impressive views; it's said that on a clear day you can see no fewer than 17 different counties from The Wrekin's 407-metre summit.
- You could also head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Ironbridge to see the famous river crossing from which the town takes its name and learn about the Industrial Revolution at one of its museums.
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Some accessibility features may not be available in all rooms. Please coordinate with the hotel directly before you travel.
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Only dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at 20GBP per per dog per night, payable directly. Blankets, toys and biscuits are provided. Dogs are not allowed on the restaurant and on leisure & spa facilities.
Additional details: Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly prior to arrival, using the information on the booking confirmation.
Up to 33% off
£149 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(12 Member Ratings)