The Rittenhouse Philadelphia
Why We Love It
- AAA 4-Diamond-rated with some of the largest rooms & suites in Philadelphia
- It sits on the distinguished Rittenhouse Square Park, less than two miles from the Liberty Bell and other top sights
- Good for families -- children age 10 and younger get a free toy to keep & teens get popcorn and in-room movies
- Its French-influenced Lacroix restaurant is a favorite among locals for its elaborate Sunday brunch spread
"Nails it on superlative quality and prime Center City setting" -- Condé Nast Traveler
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The AAA 4-Diamond Rittenhouse Hotel's tip-top location and matchless service put it head and shoulders above the pack.
Located in a swanky section of Center City, the hotel sits on the distinguished Rittenhouse Square Park, lined by 18th-century row homes and skyscrapers. Attractions like the Liberty Bell Center and the National Constitution Center are 30 minutes away on foot, or under 10 minutes by car service or the PATCO train.
The spacious rooms have great views, and all come with a soaking tub and separate shower. The suites have a living room and some include a kitchen. The best are the Park Suites, which also have a dining area and bar, and take advantage of the treetop views over Rittenhouse Square.
On-site dining highlights include the French-influenced Lacroix restaurant -- a favorite among locals for its elaborate Sunday brunch spread -- and full afternoon tea in the Mary Cassatt Tea Room with a seasonal menu.
The hotel also has a gorgeous indoor pool and expansive fitness center. Of The Rittenhouse Spa & Club, Forbes says, "You may never want to leave the well-appointed, meticulously maintained wellness center." Whether its massages, therapeutic body rituals or treatments at the salon; guests are well taken care of and rave about "the beautiful space" and "excellent service."
- "One of the most luxurious hotels in Philadelphia, the Rittenhouse has it all: location, ambiance, and service" -- Travel + Leisure
- "Delivers on personalized service, and offers views of Philadelphia’s landmark public square and park" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- Newspaper / magazines
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 25.00 and USD 175.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 52.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150.00 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.