£125 & up – San Francisco Weekend Stays thru June, 40% Off
Why We Love This Deal
Be among the first to stay in the recently renovated rooms at this downtown San Francisco hotel and save 40% on weekends through June. This deal also includes a waived amenity fee (reg. $29).
"You get a lot for your money in the way of service and personality" -- Frommer's
- Check in select Fridays-Sundays through June
- £125-£143 per night ... Deluxe King
- £152-£161 per night ... Deluxe Double
- £161-£179 per night ... Superior King
- 10% off all other room types and weekday stays
- 20% off suites every day of the week
- Waived nightly guest amenity fee (reg. $29 plus tax), which covers Wi-Fi; daytime access to the Zelos private lounge; complimentary bike rentals (based on availability); a $10 credit to the in-room honor bar, in-room dining or Dirty Habit restaurant; and more
What You Need to Know
- Note: Guests can check in on the fifth floor the last two weeks in April during lobby renovations. Guest rooms will not be impacted during the refresh.
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Flexible cancellation; book now and change later if necessary
- Valet parking is $55 per night plus tax
- Pet-friendly; fees apply
Travelzoo Tip: Looking for things to do while you're in SF? See our collection of deals.
Why We Love This Hotel
- This hotel gives easy access to all of greater SF with the Powell St. BART station around the corner
- The property (formerly Hotel Palomar) was remodeled in 2014 and got a complete lobby refresh
- Dirty Habit, the on-site restaurant, is one of the few rooftop bars in the city and serves up craft cocktails and innovative fare
Hotel Zelos, part of the Viceroy Hotel Group, is a hip boutique hotel located in downtown San Francisco between Union Square and SoMa. As soon as guests walk in the doors, the mood is set with playful chandeliers that look like honeycomb and bold artwork. The lobby has a cool, art deco look with sharp lines, striking colors and strong geometric shapes.
The rooms are spacious, with 300 square feet of space to move around in and beautiful bathrooms featuring granite vanities and fun wallpaper. The soaker tubs are just the ticket for melting stress away, with Pharmacopia shampoo and conditioner. If any travel item has been left at home, Hotel Zelos has a kit with 20 items including a razor, shaving cream, nail clippers, nail file, toothpaste and toothbrush. Guests also have the option of scheduling a massage in the privacy and comfort of their hotel room.
The popular and newly renovated Dirty Habit restaurant is located on the fifth floor. The dining room sets the tone for a vibrant evening with dimly lit light fixtures that look like floating candles at night and vintage, sliding barn doors. The outdoor patio is one of the few rooftop bars in the city, heated with a fire pit and lights strewn above the patio.
Hotel Zelos is located in a beautiful neighborhood between South of Market and Union Square. The Westfield San Francisco Centre, SFMOMA and Moscone Center are within minutes of the hotel. It’s also walking distance to AT&T Park.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night. Children are welcome.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available in Deluxe Suites, some Executive Kings, some Superior Kings only. Extra person charges for the Deluxe Suite will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Children are welcome.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request. A one-time $75 deep cleaning fee applies per reservation.
A resort/facility fee of US$29 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
**Please note the Guest Amenity Fee is waived when booking the Travelzoo Deal**
The Guest Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Additional details: A Valet Parking Fee of $55 (plus tax) applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This fee is subject to change at the discretion of the hotel and without notice.
£125 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(86 Member Ratings)