£129 & up – Bath getaway with meals & champagne, save 34%
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Explore Bath's mix of Roman, Georgian, Neoclassical and Gothic architecture with a stay at The Royal Hotel, a Grade II-listed property in the centre of the city. Overnight breaks now start from £129, saving up to 34% on the usual rates.
- £129... overnight stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room with breakfast, a 3-course à la carte dinner (worth up to £35 per person), a pre-dinner glass of champagne and cream tea
- £149... overnight stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room with breakfast, lunch (worth up to £14 per person), a 3-course à la carte dinner, a pre-dinner glass of champagne and a bottle of wine with dinner
- £249... 2-night stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room with daily breakfast, daily dinner, a daily pre-dinner glass of champagne and one cream tea each per stay (£125 per night)
- £289... 2-night stay in a Standard Double or Twin Room with daily breakfast, daily dinner, a daily pre-dinner glass of champagne, a bottle of wine with dinner each night and one lunch each per stay (£145 per night)
- Travelzoo members get 25% off all bottles of wine
- Fridays and Saturdays are an extra £30 per night and require a 2-night minimum stay
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Royal Hotel is a Grade II-listed Victorian property in the centre of the city
- Bath Abbey, The Roman Baths and Thermae Bath Spa are all within 10 minutes' walk
- You can sample traditional French cuisine in the hotel's restaurant, Brasserie Brunel
The Royal Hotel is a Grade II-listed property that first opened as a hotel in 1846. It is directly opposite Bath Spa station and is within easy reach of some of the city's most popular landmarks and tourist attractions.
Bath Abbey, The Roman Baths and Thermae Bath Spa -- which is great for a pamper session -- are all less than 10 minutes' walk away. You can sample homemade fudge at the Fudge Kitchen, opposite the Abbey, or walk a little further to see the Bath Assembly Rooms and The Jane Austen Centre, which are around 15 minutes on foot from the hotel. The Royal Crescent, with its impressive Georgian architecture and hilltop views, is 20 minutes' walk away.
The hotel's Parisian-style restaurant, Brasserie Brunel, serves French specialities such as confit duck and homemade liver and brandy pâté, as well as steaks from a local farm, homemade desserts and a variety of vegetarian dishes. The 1846 Bar offers a lighter menu, as well as cocktails, real ales and wines from around the world.
Bedrooms come with goose-down bedding, tea- and coffee-making facilities, and free Wi-Fi.
- Infant cots / cribs
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 2:30pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Extra beds are not available.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Fees: Car park fee: £9.50 per day.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Dinner reservations need to be made as soon as possible prior to arrival. Please contact the hotel directly to pre-book: +44 12 25 463 134, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited parking is available on request at the hotel for £9.50 (from 1pm-1pm the following day) and must be pre-booked as soon as possible prior to arrival.
Up to 34% off
£129 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(94 Member Ratings)