£374 – Viceroy Cabo: 'Best Resort in the World' w/Upgrade
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Recently named one of the Best Resorts in the World by Conde Nast Traveler, the Viceroy Los Cabos offers members discounted stays in upgraded Ocean View rooms plus a daily $100 resort credit -- good for plenty of drinks at the rooftop bar overlooking the Sea of Cortez.
The #2 Best Resort in the World (Condé Nast Traveler)
- Stay in an upgraded Ocean View King or Ocean View Double Double room
- £374 per night ... check in daily through Sept. 30
- A daily £80 resort credit good for dining, drinks, spa treatments or activities
- Upgraded rooms are also discounted: Guests can save $400 per night on a 1,300-square-foot Premiere Ocean View Suite, or really splurge and book a 5-Bedroom Private Villa with its own private rooftop pool
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; upgraded rooms can accommodate three to four guests at higher rates
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing hotel bedding
- These hotel rates are flexible; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a 15% service charge per stay; the charge covers gratuities for restaurant services, housekeeping and bellman services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Guest rooms feature luxe touches like an Alexa-powered "concierge" service, nightly turndown service and many have ocean views
- Architectural Digest calls the hotel's pools -- including an adults-only rooftop pool -- among the most beautiful in the world
- Four restaurants feature delicacies like fresh handmade tortillas and a variety of beachside ceviches; rooftop drinks while watching the sunset are a must
- "A stunning modern hotel that's close to nature and far from typical Cabo" ... "All rooms feel like a dreamscape" (Condé Nast Traveler)
One of the most visually distinctive hotels in Mexico, the "hypermodern" Viceroy Los Cabos "is a departure from the typical hacienda vibe of so many Cabo resorts" (Travel + Leisure). The many reflecting pools and water features surround the buildings and restaurants, making it feel like the Sea of Cortez is right at every guest's doorstep.
Guest rooms and suites are chic, spacious (starting at 595 square feet) and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, along with minimalist details like floating wood shelves and custom furniture. Each has a private terrace with Jacuzzi and pool or ocean views. There's also 65-inch smart TVs in each room, USB chargers and free Wi-Fi; color-changing lighting to match your mood; soaking tubs and rainfall showers in the bathrooms; and Nespresso machines for your morning coffee.
Of the four on-site restaurants, the most atmospheric is Nido, nestled in a nest-like lattice structure that appears to float on water and serving globally inspired ceviches and dozens of pisco-based cocktails. The Cielomar rooftop lounge serves seafood and wood-fired pizzas alongside cocktails featuring ingredients like grilled pineapple and black truffles.
Along with a few hundred feet of beachfront, the hotel has four pools, including an infinity-edge beach pool and a rooftop pool reserved for guests over the age of 18. There's also a fitness center, a full-service spa, a kids club and an on-site movie theater. For those who feel like exploring beyond the resort, downtown San Jose del Cabo is just 10 minutes from the hotel by car, while downtown Cabo San Lucas is 30 minutes away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Private beach
- Roof terrace
- Nightlife / entertainment
Bikes are available, free of charge.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Butler service
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Business center
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
Room amenities Iron and ironing board available on request. Jacuzzi's are located on the balcony of each room.
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Mini bar
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPad on request
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 3pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$80 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$150 plus tax per pet per stay.
Fees: A service charge of 15% per stay is included in the total price of your stay upon booking. This charge includes gratuities for restaurant services, housekeeping and bellman services.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£374 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(24 Member Ratings)