£173 – San Francisco 4-Star Hotel by Union Square
Save up to 45% on regular rates at the historic Marker San Francisco hotel, located two blocks from Union Square shops and the Powell Street cable car.
- What's included:
- Arrive through Sept. 23
- £173 per night, Thursday-Sunday
- £210 per night, Monday-Wednesday
- Bonus: £118 per night ... Nov. 15 - Jan. 5
- Waived amenity fee (reg. £23), which covers Wi-Fi, evening social wine hour, bike rentals, access to the fitness center and more
- Late checkout until 2 p.m. (£46 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable
- Self-parking is £53 per night for regular-sized vehicles and £63 per night for oversized vehicles
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
What you need to know:
"The Marker oozes with style" -- U.S. News & World Report
Why We Love It
- This wildly colorful hotel just two blocks from Union Square is ranked one of the top hotels in the city by U.S. News & World Report
- Nightly wine reception, complimentary morning coffee service and free Wi-Fi
- Near neighborhoods with historic cable cars and rich cultural traditions
- In-room spa treatments
Set a shopaholic loose in San Francisco’s Union Square, and there’s no telling what they’ll come back with. The neighborhood stocks some of the world’s top designers, from fancy French couturiers to preppy American sportswear makers to exotic far-flung outfitters. It takes a deft touch to combine so many styles at once -- something accomplished in the riotously colorful guest rooms at The Marker San Francisco, two blocks west of the square.
Ranked one of the top hotels in the city by U.S. News & World Report, The Marker San Francisco greets guests with a lobby-dominating concrete fireplace that warms the room during the nightly complimentary wine hour from 5-6pm.
Unwind from a busy day of shopping and sightseeing with a hot stone massage or soothing body wrap. Spa treatments are all performed in the comfort of your guest room.
Some of San Francisco’s marquee theaters run along the same block. Although the neighborhood to the west is the rough-and-tumble Tenderloin, in all other directions are areas rich with tourist treasures. Dragon’s Gate, the symbolic entrance to a dense and multi-layered Chinatown, is a 10-minute walk northeast. Two blocks west run the tracks of the Powell Street cable car, which assists with reaching the fashionable Nob and Russian Hills to the north, before sliding back down toward Fisherman’s Wharf and the bay on the other side.
- “A cheery 1910 Beaux-Arts facade and snappily dressed doormen welcome you” -- Fodor’s
- “Everything is bold but tasteful, and as playful as it is serious, with nifty extras like flatscreen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi” -- Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Crib available on request, free of charge.
Extra bed available on request and in the king or queen bed rooms only: $40 + tax per night.
Extra person charge is $20 + tax per night.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: This hotel is pet-friendly.
A resort/facility fee of US$25 inclusive of tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Amenity Fee includes:
• Morning Coffee and Tea
• Evening Social Wine Hour
• Local Vocal Musicians every Week Thursday - Saturday
• High-Speed WiFi
• Press-reader Access
• Bicycle Rentals
• 24 Hour Fitness Center
• 24 Hour Business Center
**Please note this fee is waived for the Travelzoo Deal, however guests will receive the inclusions**
The Amenity Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
A Parking Fee applies: $58 + tax per day for a standard vehicle; $69 + tax per day for oversized vehicles and will be applied to your bill at the hotel.
This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.
£173 / night
When You Can Go
Arrive through Sept. 23
Getting ThereThe hotel is about 20 minutes away by car from San Francisco International Airport. Cab fare is approximately $50 on way.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.