Tubac Country Inn
Why We Love It
- Each of the five spacious guest suites features a sitting area and small kitchenette
- Breakfast baskets filled with fresh fruit, pastries, yogurt, cheese, coffee and juice are delivered to your door each morning
- Visit art galleries, museums, restaurants and shops, all within walking distance of the inn
- Guest suites look out to a courtyard garden, and a fire pit at night allows for star-gazing
"Charming two-story inn" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Unwind at Tubac Country Inn, a boutique bed-and-breakfast located in the center of Tubac Village, within walking distance to various, galleries, restaurants and shops. Known as an artist colony, the village has more than 90 galleries and studios with many artists residing in the village.
With only five guest suites, the inn offers an intimate environment. Each suite has a separate entrance, private bath, and sitting area as well as TV, air conditioning and a kitchenette with a microwave and mini refrigerator. They are decked out with contemporary furnishings and Southwestern decor, with Native American printed bedding and pillows, ceramic vases and sculptures, and dream catchers. Rooms also include complimentary Wi-Fi. All suites faces out to the garden courtyard filled with fragrant desert flowers and cacti.
Each morning, wake up to a breakfast (included in the rate) of pastries, bagels, cheese, fruit, yogurt, juice and coffee delivered right to your room. Once you've fueled up for the day, take a walk to the village to explore art galleries, dine out, and shop, or go for a hike in one of the nearby state parks. The friendly owners, Ivan and April, are happy to give guests recommendations on what to see and do in the area. At night, relax around the outdoor fire pit in comfortable chairs and take in the night sky.
- "Tastefully decorated in contemporary Southwest style, the rooms are more like suites, with sitting areas and kitchenettes, and the common outdoor space is a tranquil desert flower garden with willow chairs and a Mexican fireplace" -- Fodor's
- Concierge service
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 12 are not permitted. Cribs are not available. Extra bed available on request in Suites and Superior Rooms only: $25 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request in Suite 3 only, and will be charged $20 (subject to tax) per night. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.