£119 – Worcestershire manor stay w/meals, up to 48% off
You can now save up to 48% on dinner, bed and breakfast stays for two in the Worcestershire countryside. For less than £60 per person, this overnight package from The Elms Country House Hotel & Spa includes:
- Accommodation in a Classic Room or Coach House Room (subject to availability on booking), with full English breakfast, for two
- £43 dinner credit per person to spend on the à la carte menu
- £10 spa credit per person
- An overnight stay with full English breakfast, spa credit and a 7-course tasting-menu dinner (worth £68 per person) is £169
- You can book extra nights with breakfast and dinner included each day
Why We Love It
- This manor-house hotel is 15 minutes' drive from the Wyre Forest Nature Reserve
- The restaurant has an AA Rosette and uses ingredients from the hotel's kitchen garden
- Facilities include a spa, a gym and an indoor pool
- The property's extensive grounds feature a croquet lawn, tennis courts and a garden trail
The Elms Country House Hotel & Spa is a manor house built in 1710, set in 10 acres of grounds. It's less than an hour's drive from Birmingham, and around 15 minutes' drive from the Wyre Forest Nature Reserve, where you'll find many walking trails and Go Ape, a high-wire treetop challenge (fees apply). Witley Court and Gardens is less than 10 minutes' drive from the hotel, and the West Midland Safari Park and Severn Valley Steam Railway are both less than 30 minutes' drive away.
The hotel's gardens feature a croquet lawn, tennis courts and a trail to follow. Many of the herbs, vegetables and fruit used in the restaurant are grown in the kitchen garden. Spa facilities include a sauna, a steam room, an ice fountain, a gym and treatment rooms, plus there's an indoor swimming pool and a hydro pool that is half indoors and half outdoors.
Breakfast is served in the Terrace restaurant, while light lunches and afternoon tea can be enjoyed in the Garden Café, which has views over the lawns. The Brookes restaurant holds an AA Rosette and offers a more formal dining experience for lunch or dinner, with a set menu and an à la carte Best of British menu, as well as a 7-course tasting menu.
Bedrooms are furnished in a country-house style. Most are in the main house but there are six in the coach-house annex. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Internet access
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib available on request, free of charge, for infants aged 2 and under. Extra bed available on request, free of charge, for children up to 16 years of age. This does not include breakfast. Breakfast will be charged as taken. Charges will be added to your bill. There is no extra bed available for adults.
Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged at £15 per pet, per night, in Coach House rooms only.
£119 / night
When You Can Go
Sun-Fri until 9 Feb, 2018; +£15 Sat
Getting ThereBirmingham Airport is an hour's drive from the hotel. Worcester Shrub Hill and Foregate Street railway stations are 25 minutes' drive away. Parking is free.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(51 Member Ratings)