Stonehouse Court Hotel
About the Hotel
- Overnight accommodation in a Garden View room with full English breakfast, for two
- £30 credit per person to use towards dinner in Court Brasserie
- January and February stays also include a bottle of wine (worth £22) and late checkout
- Monday-Thursday stays are £119, and Friday-Saturday stays are £129
Why We Love This Hotel
- Stonehouse Court Hotel is a converted Tudor manor house described as "a peaceful haven with magical rural views and gracious grounds" by The Daily Telegraph
- The restaurant serves contemporary British cuisine
- The hotel is an ideal base from which to explore the Cotswolds countryside and its pretty towns and villages; there are a variety of different walks and cycle paths nearby, and attractions including the market town of Stroud and the Cotswold Way
Stonehouse Court Hotel, a 17th-century manor house, is set within six acres of Gloucestershire countryside and overlooks the Stroud Valley. The hotel is close to many of the area's well-known attractions, such as the Cotswold Way and the medieval city of Gloucester.
The hotel is on the edge of the Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, which according to Fodor's"represents the quintessence of rural England, as immortalised in countless books, paintings and films". Stroud, a "bohemian enclave known for its fair-trade shops, delis and independent stores" (Lonely Planet), is a 10-minute drive from the hotel, and Gloucester, famed for its 11th-century cathedral, is a 20-minute drive away. The Cotswold Way, which stretches 100 miles, runs through Stroud.
Facilities at Stonehouse Court Hotel include a terrace, a bar, a gym and conference rooms, all of which are located in the main manor house. The restaurant, Court Brasserie, serves contemporary British cuisine,
All rooms are uniquely designed. Wi-Fi is free.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- No elevator / lift
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
Standard Time is 2pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request in all rooms: £10 for children aged 0 to 2, £15 per night for children aged 3 to 12, £20 per night for older children and adults.
Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(10 Member Ratings)