Why We Love It
- Each stay begins with a complimentary cheese plate in the lounge
- Wi-Fi is free for all guests, as is access to a nearby downtown gym with fitness classes
- Rooms are elegantly appointed (think marble bathrooms with heated floors), if on the small side
- Past guests praise attentive staff and clean facilities
"The city's hippest new boutique hotel" -- Frommer's
Rooms & Rates
Named after the famous Rialto Bridge in Venice, this boutique hotel in Victoria is peppered with references to Italian culture and food -- starting with the complimentary cheese plate all guests receive upon arrival.
Guest rooms are praised by past guests on TripAdvisor for being clean and well-appointed, if on the small side. The building's bones date to 1911, but the property has been revitalized from head to toe since reopening under its current name over 100 years later. Wi-Fi is complimentary throughout the hotel.
Although no fitness centre is on-site, guests can use facilities and take classes at Studio 4 Athletics, two blocks down the street. The hotel is home to Cafe Veneto, open for breakfast and lunch, and the critically praised and laid-back Veneto Tapa Lounge.
- "Like a phoenix from the ashes, the Rialto has risen out of a has-been hotel to become the city's hippest new boutique hotel" -- Frommer's
- "A well-located downtown option in an attractive century-old heritage building" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: CAD 14.50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 22.00 per day (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.