£99 & up – Warwickshire: The Belfry break inc spa, was £267
You can save up to 62% on breaks at Warwickshire golf and spa retreat The Belfry. Overnight stays for two at the 4-time Ryder Cup venue now start at £99 and include:
- Accommodation in a Signature Double/Twin Room, with full English breakfast, for two
- A Fire & Ice spa experience each (worth £49 per person)
- This deal is valid for Sunday-Thursday stays from 15 July-31 August; 1-3, 14, 30 September; 1-31 October
- Fridays are an extra £30 per night
- Saturdays in October only are an extra £50 per night
- Superior Signature Rooms start from £119; Signature Double Double Rooms start from £129; Signature Family Rooms start from £139; Signature Suites start from £187
Why We Love It
- This rural retreat is set in over 500 acres of Warwickshire countryside
- The Belfry has hosted the Ryder Cup more times than any other venue and boasts three top-notch golf courses
- Leisure facilities include a sauna, a steam room and a large fitness centre
- The property was named England's Leading Resort at the 2017 World Travel Awards and Europe's Best Golf Hotel at the 2016 World Golf Awards
The Belfry is a 4-star resort set in a sprawling estate, a world away from the hustle and bustle of Birmingham, yet still within 20 minutes' drive of the vibrant city centre as well as the cathedral city of Lichfield.
The Belfry Spa has 16 treatment rooms and offers a range of relaxing treatments. The Fire & Ice experience features a series of 12 bio-thermal rooms, including a foot spa, feature showers, an aroma cave, a sauna, an igloo room, a crystal steam room and a tranquility room (the Fire & Ice treatment times will be allocated by the hotel, and may be offered on the day of arrival or the day of departure). There is also a fitness centre and a spinning studio.
Golf fans will be in for a treat, as The Belfry has hosted the Ryder Cup more times than any other venue and is home to England's only PGA National Golf Academy. Guests can choose from three different courses (handicap restrictions apply for The Brabazon and PGA National courses), which are easily accessed by a fleet of GPS-equipped electric buggies. Budding golfers can try out the Ryder Legends Mini Golf course. Golf lessons and team golf days can also be arranged on request (extra charges apply).
You can relax in Sam's Club House with snacks, beers and sports on the big screen, or dine at the elegant AA-Rosette-awarded Ryder Grill and Kitchen. Rocca's Pizza Pasta restaurant serves Italian classics in a casual environment, while the glass-domed Brabazon Bar is the perfect spot for afternoon tea or an aperitif.
Signature Rooms are inspired by the diamond pattern of the Pringle golf jumper, and have modern furnishings in neutral colours. Wi-Fi is free.
- "It's the stuff golfing dreams and legends are made of" -- Today's Golfer
- "The Belfry is ideally situated" -- The AA Hotel Guide 2018
- "If you're looking to recharge your batteries and indulge in some 'me time' head to the West Midlands and visit this countryside haven" -- Daily Express
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- Accessible spa
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Infant's cot/crib and extra bed available on request: £10 per night for children aged 0 to 2, £20 for children aged 3 to 15. This includes breakfast. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
No pets allowed.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Up to 62% off
£99 / night
When You Can Go
Various 15 Jul-31 Oct
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 25-minute drive from Birmingham New Street railway station and a 20-minute drive from Birmingham International Airport. The resort is easily accessible from both the M6 and the M42. Parking is free.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(198 Member Ratings)