Hyatt Centric French Quarter
Why We Love It
- Renovated in 2012, this hotel is home to some of the largest rooms in the French Quarter
- Set a bit a part from the rowdiness of Bourbon Street, a 10-minute walk away
- Drinking and dining is top-notch here, with a confectionary in the lobby, a locally loved casual fine dining restaurant, and a lively artisan whiskey bar
- The outdoor pool is lovely and relaxing, with a pool bar, an outdoor TV and lots of loungers
"#14 of 154 New Orleans hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Rooms & Rates
The Hyatt French Quarter is a fresh and modern hotel with large rooms and great amenities, good for families, it's located close enough to Bourbon St. to see the sites, but far enough away not to be pestered by rowdiness at all hours of the night.
Like any good French Quarter hotel, drinking and dining here is top-notch. There is a confectionary in the lobby serving gourmet coffee and house-made pastries, a restaurant patronized by locals and tourists alike, and a chic artisanal whiskey bar. The pool is also pretty; clean and well-maintained, and serviced by a pool bar.
Because this hotel also services business guests, fees for parking and Wi-Fi are a bit steep and lends to the hotel's chain feel. Though it's a solid choice for the French Quarter, many guests will prefer to indulge in the full French Quarter experience and stay in a character or historic hotel closer to the action.
- "Airy public spaces, landscaped courtyards, an attractive pool area, and some of the largest guest rooms in the Quarter create a sense of luxury here" -- Fodor's
General Pool bar is open seasonally.
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 12pm
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed. The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed. Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
Have a Problem? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/ or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.