Hyatt Centric Key West Resort and Spa
Why We Love It
- On the water's edge, this resort resembles a large plantation-style home with private balconies in each room
- Hotel docks provide a wide variety of equipment for water sports
- SHOR American Seafood Grill, located at the resort, specializes in local cuisine like seafood burgers and conch fritters
- Unlike many area hotels, the Hyatt has a private beach
"Excellent waterfront location" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Located on the waterfront, this large plantation-style resort offers guests private balconies with at least a partial ocean view in each room. There is also an open-air piazza overlooking the Gulf of Mexico.
Those who want to participate in water sports will find Jet Skis available at the hotel docks. Scuba diving and snorkeling adventures can be coordinated from the hotel marina. To end the day, guests can hop on the Sunset Cruise, offering free beer, wine, champagne, and soda to complement the beautiful scenery.
If you’d rather spend time on land, the Hyatt Key West Resort & Spa is four blocks from Mallory Square, which has been the center of Key West’s social and commercial life since the 1820s. These days, it’s filled with restaurants, shops, museums, live entertainment, and sunset views. Mallory Square is also home to the Key West Aquarium, which features tours, animal feedings, and a touch tank with a variety of sea life.
A mile from the hotel, guests can visit the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, where Hemingway lived and wrote for more than 10 years. In addition to the gardens and home itself, be sure to look for the 40 to 50 six-toed cats that are descendants from Snow White, Hemingway’s own cat.
Those who choose not to leave the resort can recline on the hotel’s man-made beach. Although the beach is not necessarily prime sunbathing material — past guests complain that it’s a bit small — there is an outdoor pool with a whirlpool and a poolside Bar & Grill. Electric scooter and bike rentals are available for those who want to explore the complex.
After a full day, guests can dine at SHOR American Seafood Grill, which is located on the hotel property and is one of Key West’s best fine dining experiences. Diners can watch the sunset from the restaurant while trying unique dishes like conch fritters.
- “With its own man-made beach, the Hyatt Key West is one of few resorts where you can dig your toes in the sand, then walk a short distance away to the streets of Old Town” -- Fodor's
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD $18.00 and USD $28.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 20.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per accommodation, per week
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 38.75 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.