Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa & Golf Club
Why We Love It
- Luxurious Pacific Coast resort is AAA Five Diamond Resort Award winner for the past five consecutive years
- Spend the morning with the family at nearby Legoland and the afternoon relaxing at the pool or watching a loaner DVD
- Tee off at the Arnold Palmer-designed 18 hole golf course, one of the top greens in California
- Take a kid-friendly guided nature walk with live animal demonstrations
“One of the most luxurious hotels in the San Diego area” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
If you rent a car, be aware that there is a required $35 per day valet parking fee. There is no self-parking.
Rooms & Rates
To most adults, the Southernmost part California conjures images of verdant hills along the Pacific Coast, plenty of sunshine and ample outdoor activities. For kids, their wish list in this area most likely revolves around youth-friendly hubs like the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld and Legoland theme park. Find the best of both worlds with a stay at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa and Golf Club.
The Mediterranean-inspired resort is set overlooking the Batiquitos Lagoon, a protected conservation area. Expect sweeping views of water and nature, there’s not much else within a mile or two of the resort.
On-site, the hotel offers plenty of amenities for families and couples looking for fun wrapped in luxury packaging. There’s an Arnold Palmer-designed golf course, considered on of the best in Southern California, a pricey spa with a long menu of services and multiple dining options ranging from steakhouse to California casual.
The hotel is popular with families, not only for the short ride to nearby Legoland theme park, but for the kid-friendly pool, the game room, evening poolside movies, and guided nature walks.
Rooms are decorated traditional California-mission style with light colored walls and floors and blond wood four poster beds and furnishings. All have large furnished balconies, just right for relaxing and savoring the vistas. Past guests on Tripadvisor.com praise the extra comfy pillow-top beds but say for an upscale resort the décor is a bit bland.
- “One of the most luxurious hotels in the San Diego area” -- Fodor’s
- “In the middle of stunning mountain, valley and Pacific panoramas” -- Forbes Travel Guide
General Kids' club is open seasonally.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Smoking-rooms available
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 28 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night
- Pet fee: USD 150 per pet, per stay plus USD 70 one-time cleaning fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD 3.83 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 38.55 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.