The Redbury South Beach
Why We Love It
- A top 10 Miami Beach hotel on TripAdvisor and named one of The South’s Best New Hotels 2015 by Southern Living
- Rooms are more spacious than most in the area
- Beach access at the hotel’s sister property, the Raleigh Hotel, directly across the street
- 12,000-square-foot rooftop pool with views of Miami
“Offers all the elements of a memorable South Beach vacation” – Gayot
Rooms & Rates
Situated in the heart of South Beach, The Redbury hotel offers proximity to the area’s bustling nightlife and party scene and has a fun Art Deco ambiance. It was named one of The South’s Best New Hotels 2015 by Southern Living and also ranks among the top 10 Miami Beach hotels on TripAdvisor.
Guests can catch views of Miami’s art deco skyline from the 12,000-square-foot rooftop pool and deck, fitted with chaise loungers. The hotel also offers priority access to its sister properties, allowing visitors to use The Raleigh Hotel’s beach, as well as the SLS Hotel South Beach’s fitness center – both conveniently located across the street.
Guest rooms at this boutique hotel are quite spacious, starting at 350 square feet, which is larger than most art deco hotels in the area. Each room includes a record player with a unique vinyl collection put together by Capitol Records, perfect for setting the mood before a night out.
For on-site dining, the new Cleo restaurant serves up Mediterranean-inspired cuisine mezze-style -- perfect for sharing. For added convenience when exploring the South Beach scene, an SLS South Beach house car is available upon request on a first come, first serve basis.
- “The Redbury offers all the elements of a memorable South Beach vacation in one all-encompassing setting” – Gayot
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Outdoor pool
- Roof terrace
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Central heating
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children 10 years and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Infant’s cot/crib available on request free of charge. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in certain King Rooms: $50 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (maximum two pets under 30 lbs) are allowed on request and will be charged $150 per day.
Additional details: $20.00 (plus tax) Daily Resort Fee includes Wi-FI throughout the resort and Two Beach Chairs at the Raleigh Beach.