£90 & up – Baltimore: Historic Fells Point Inn through Summer
Why We Love This Deal
Stroll through the storied streets of Fells Point while staying in a 1700s inn -- among the top 10 hotels in Baltimore on TripAdvisor. We've negotiated rates as low as $99 through peak summer dates, saving members up to 40%.
"Well maintained ... cozy and historic experience” -- Oyster.com
- Stay in a King Room through Sept. 30
- £90-£117 per night ... most Sundays-Thursdays
- £117-£163 per night ... most Fridays-Saturdays
- Upgrade to a Double room for +£9 per night
- Discounted rates also available during the Preakness Stakes on May 18 and the Orioles-Red Sox MLB rivalry on June 14-16
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 12 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of US$9.95 per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi access, access to a nearby fitness center, shuttle service and more
- Valet parking is US$38.40 per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply, contact property for more details
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Historic hotel located on the harbor of Fells Point near shopping and restaurants
- Complimentary shuttle service to the National Aquarium as well as the Pier Six Pavilion and Power Plant Live concert venues
- Named one of the "Most Romantic Hotels" in Baltimore (Oyster.com)
- Rumored to be haunted, the Admiral Fell offers guests free tours of its centuries old grounds (select dates)
Surrounded by the cobblestone streets of Fells Point, the Admiral Fell Inn captures the spirit of the former shipyard neighborhood turned boutique getaway destination. Although parts of the property date back to the 1770s, the hotel now boasts two upscale restaurants and modern amenities like free shuttle service and access to the Maryland Athletic Club. There's also a host of dining options and activities nearby -- like Max's Taphouse Pub and Baltimore Ghost Tours (both just a block away).
Room furnishings have a distinctly colonial aesthetic yet feel updated thanks to flat-screen TVs and Wolfgang Puck coffee products. Since the building housing the inn is over two centuries old, all rooms have a slightly different layout, but each of the hotel's 80 rooms and suites has a view of the courtyard, the harbor or Shakespeare Street.
For dinner and drinks, on-site options include French-influenced brasserie Duck Duck Goose and Points South Latin Kitchen, specializing in Spanish-style small plates. There's also Tavern at the Admiral pub, which celebrates the area's seaport roots by serving up forgotten cocktail recipes from bygone eras.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible path of travel
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 12 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Extra bed available on request for children and adults in single bedded room types only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$20 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Extra bed available on request for children and adults in single bedded room types only: $20 (subject to tax) per night.
Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel.
Pets are allowed on request: free of charge. Please contact the property before arrival for more information.
A refundable cleaning fee of US$50 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival.
Please contact the property before arrival for more information.
Valet service fee: US$38.40 inclusive of tax per day. This fee includes In-room high-speed internet access, Wi-Fi in public areas, Guest pass to the MAC Fitness Center & Pools, Exclusive Harbor Magic events, Harbor Magic shuttle service, bottled water, Unlimited local, domestic long distance, and toll-free calling, Harbor Magic Specialist services, Harbor Magic’s Baltimore Destination Guide, Computer and printer access, Incoming and outgoing faxes, Photocopy services, and Weekday daily newspaper.
A resort/facility fee of US$9.95 per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
Valet hours of operation: 6AM-10PM Sunday through Thursday, 6AM-11PM Friday and Saturday.
This fee includes In-room high-speed internet access, Wi-Fi in public areas, Guest pass to the MAC Fitness Center & Pools, Exclusive Harbor Magic events, Harbor Magic shuttle service, bottled water, Unlimited local, domestic long distance, and toll-free calling, Harbor Magic Specialist services, Harbor Magic’s Baltimore Destination Guide, Computer and printer access, Incoming and outgoing faxes, Photocopy services, and Weekday daily newspaper.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£90 / night
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(28 Member Ratings)