£82 – Newly Renovated Jersey Shore Resort, 50% Off
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
Open since 1914, this historic resort in Galloway recently underwent an $18 million renovation and reopened just weeks ago. Members can be among the first to relax in "airy, elegant" rooms in a space that "feels like a hideaway" (NY Daily News) while saving up to 50%.
- Check in to a Deluxe King or Deluxe Two Queen Room, Sunday-Thursday
- £128 per night ... September
- £91 per night ... October-November
- £82 per night ... December
- Weekends start at +£37
- £16 daily resort credit, valid toward food, drinks, spa treatments and rounds of golf
What You Need to Know
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room; higher rates apply for additional guests
- Children 3 and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding
- These rates are refundable; book now and cancel later, if necessary
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £12 plus tax per night; the fee covers water, coffee and tea in room, Wi-Fi, fitness center and pool access
- Self-parking is complimentary, and valet parking is £10 plus tax per night
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Recently reopened in July 2019 after an $18 million renovation updating all rooms and restaurants
- Seaview Golf Course was the host of the 1942 Final PGA Championship and still remains a favorite today from locals and tourists
- Celebrities and dignitaries, including Dwight Eisenhower, the Rolling Stones and Grace Kelly, have stayed here
With two 18-hole golf courses, tennis courts, three restaurants and both indoor and outdoor pools, the Seaview Hotel has a little something for everyone -- and since it sits on 670 acres, there's plenty of room for everyone, too.
The interior design feels retro-chic thanks to art deco accents in guest rooms and common spaces offset by pops of coastal blues. Each newly updated room on the property includes a flat-screen Smart TV, a mini fridge and free Wi-Fi, plus newly outfitted bathrooms. Guests can enjoy views of either the Atlantic Skyline or the hotel grounds. Additionally, there is free Lavazza coffee to enjoy.
Dining options include the resort's new Lobby Bar, which serves snacks, small plates and drinks in the evening, while the Coastal Grill (located in the resort's original farmhouse) serves pub fare and craft beers. Sunday brunch is served in the main dining room with unlimited mimosas, and for more relaxation, there's also an on-site Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa -- a favorite of celebs like Reese Witherspoon.
For wine lovers, the Renault Winery is just a 10-minute drive away, known for their 155 years of vineyard hospitality. The hotel is also a 15-minute drive to shops at the Historic Village of Smithville and 20 minutes to Atlantic City to walk the boardwalk (or drop some coin at one of the casinos).
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- Steam Room
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Video games on request
- Internet access
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 3 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Extra bed available upon request: US$15 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
US$10 plus tax per night for older children and adults.
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$100 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum 2 pets per room up to 50 pounds.
Maximum 2 pets per room up to 50 pounds.
A resort/facility fee of US$15 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out. The Resort Fee includes:
Valet service fee: US$13 per day.
Wifi, Self-Parking, access to facilities including indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, tennis courts and unlimited in-room coffee, tea & bottled water.
The Resort Fee includes:
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£82 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.