Hilton Pensacola Beach
Why We Love It
- Amenity-rich, high-rise hotel with water views and private balconies right on the Gulf of Mexico
- Try a Pensacola Beach Roll, or create your own at the on-site sushi bar, known for its twice-weekly fresh fish deliveries
- Spend the day flitting back and forth between the white sandy beach, two outdoor pools and an indoor pool.
- Watch the sun slowly set over ocean from your private balcony, all rooms have outdoor space
The most luxurious digs along the main hotel strip” – Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
In a sea of choices along Pensacola’s hotel row, the Hilton Pensacola Beach rises above the rest. The 17-story hotel is chock-full of amenities and little extras that make it stand out from the crowd.
Every room here has a view of the sparkling Gulf Coast waters and renowned powder white sands. Step out onto the private balcony at dusk to marvel at the fiery sunsets, or just breathe in the fresh salt air.
The hotel has regular rooms and one, two and three bedroom suites, all with free Wi-Fi and traditional furnishings that mirror the colors outside in shades of taupe, seafoam green and sky blue.
While the rooms may be subdued, and the reception area is invigorating. The lobby is cheerful and bright in bold accents of coral, cobalt and lime green with vivid artwork and a life-sized bronze sculpture of a person leaping joyfully.
Your time here will most likely be spent outdoors lounging on a chaise at the beach or splashing in one of two outdoor pools.
If the weather isn’t in your favor, there’s a large heated indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There’s also a well-regarded sushi restaurant on site where you can try the Pensacola Beach roll, or request your own custom creation. If raw fish isn’t your cup of tea, there’s a Cajun-Asian fusion restaurant that combines the local Southern-inflected favorites with Asian flavors. Pickier palates may want to stick with the poolside dining and dine on familiar and kid-friendly favorites like burgers and pizza.
- “Hotel offers incredible views” -- Frommer’s
- The most luxurious digs along the main hotel strip” – Lonely Planet
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 10.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.