£138 – Old Montreal: suite hotel w/breakfast & parking
About the Hotel
Why We Love This Deal
On your next getaway to Montreal, stay right by the historic Notre-Dame Basilica and save over 50% on this package that comes with suite accommodation, breakfast, parking and other perks, from early October into December.
- Check in any day of the week, most dates from Oct. 8 - Dec. 20:
- £138 per night ... King or Queen Suite
- Upgrade to a Deluxe King Suite with Jacuzzi and fireplace for +£23 per night
- All stays include:
- Parking for one vehicle (£23 value)
- 15% off on-site dining
- Daily cooked-to-order breakfast and an evening cocktail reception from 5-7 p.m. are available for all guests
What You Need to Know
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be made prior to 4 p.m. local time, 48 hours prior to the day of arrival; first night (room and tax) will be charged for cancellations received after this time or no shows
- Must book at least three nights prior to arrival
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Children 17 years and under stay free of charge when using existing bedding; £38 per night fee applies for older children and adults
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking is complimentary with this offer
- Not pet-friendly; service animals allowed
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
Why We Love This Hotel
- Spacious rooms in Montreal’s financial district, two blocks from Notre Dame and next to the Palais des Congrès de Montreal, the city’s convention centre
- Enjoy complimentary small plate and drink options at the evening reception
- Accommodations are ideal for families — the suites feature a fridge, microwave oven and coffee maker
Set in central Montreal, the Embassy Suites Montreal is a great value option for families, budget travelers and those on business. The free cook-to-order breakfast is a plus, and guests get complimentary appetizers and drinks at the nightly reception. It’s also right next to the Palais des Congrès de Montreal, the city’s convention centre.
The majority of the accommodations are suites, which have a separate living room with a sofa bed and a bedroom or two, making them ideal for families. Each has its own kitchen or kitchenette, including a full-size fridge with freezer, wet bar, microwave and coffee-maker; some rooms also have stoves. Studios have wet bars, microwaves and refrigerators. Kitchens don’t come stocked with pots and pans, glasses or cutlery; these are available from reception on request.
If you don’t feel like cooking, the on-site restaurant is open until 9 p.m. for casual dining, and there’s a terrace for al fresco meals in good weather. Back at the hotel, there’s a small business center and a gym. Alternatively, take a run along the waterfront to the port or canal, four blocks away.
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- No pets allowed
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Jacuzzi in some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra beds are not available.
Extra guest charges will apply as follows:
C$50 per night for older children and adults.
Pets: Only service animals allowed.
Car park fee: C$30.44 plus tax per night. A deposit for incidentals will be charged upon check-in: 75CAD per night on credit card or 300 CAD on debit card.
When booking the "Travelzoo Deal" , Travelzoo members are eligible for: complimentary parking.
A deposit for incidentals will be charged upon check-in: 75CAD per night on credit card or 300 CAD on debit card.
Due to local and provincial guidelines some amenities and services may be limited or closed during your visit; please contact the hotel for more details or visit www.hilton.com/en/hotels/yuldnes-embassy-suites-mo... for more details.
The health & safety of our guests and colleagues is our top priority. For more information please visit:
Over 50% off
£138 / night
About the Hotel
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(366 Member Ratings)