£147 – Secluded Captiva Island Resort incl. Weekends, 50% Off
Trade the typical Florida beach towns for the "quirky and engaging" (Fodor's) Captiva Island, home to superb shell-hunting sands and the family-friendly South Seas Resort. This exclusive offer for Travelzoo members saves 50% on upgraded villa stays, including weekends.
- £147 per night ... through December
- £163 per night ... May-June
- £180 per night ... Jan. 1 - Feb. 13
- Additional room types also discounted
Why We Love It
- Family-friendly, 330-acre resort sprawling over the northern third of Captiva Island
- 2.5 miles of white-sand beaches hug the property’s perimeter, giving off a secluded feel
- On-site golf course is “one of the most picturesque 9-holers anywhere” (Frommer’s)
- Copious dining options, kid-friendly activities and a 4,000-square-foot spa on site
Sprawling across the entire northern third of Captiva Island, South Seas Island resort “feels as lush as its name suggests” (Fodor’s). Two and a half miles of pristine white-sand beaches hug this 330-acre nature preserve, offering a quiet and secluded oasis just an hour’s drive from Fort Myers.
Trolley shuttles ensure guests can easily traverse the whopping acreage, zipping through the property’s ever-green mangrove forests to the numerous on-site dining outlets and amenities. Accommodations vary across the grounds, from marina-side hotel rooms to quaint condominiums and cottages, spacious private homes and villas.
Before taking part in the resort’s copious on-site activities and amenities, head to the seashore to hunt for unique souvenirs on the property’s superb shell-hunting sands. Resident manatees and dolphins are often spotted splashing away in the nearby waters, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled not only for shells.
Tee up at “one of the most picturesque 9-holers anywhere” (Frommer’s), book a treatment at the 4,000-square-foot state-of-the-art spa or take the kids to the family interactive center to enjoy an abundance of kid-friendly activities. Water sports, tennis courts, bikes and a massive pool complex are also available for guests wishing to stay active throughout their stay.
- “Water on three sides give the resort a delicious seclusion” – Fodor’s
- “Its Gulfside golf course is one of the most picturesque 9-holers anywhere” – Frommer’s
- Infant cots / cribs
- Games room
- Golf course (on-site)
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Tennis courts
- No pets allowed
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary parking
- Accessible parking
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Rates are based on two adults. Children 12 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Additional guests are $20 per person, per night in Harbourside and 1 Bedroom Villas. Extra bed available on request: $20 per night for one older child or adult in the Harbourside room only. Pack n' Play available on request in Harbourside only. No charge for first crib; $20 for additional crib.
Pets: No pets allowed.
A $250/night hold will be placed for incidentals for all reservations at time of check-in.
A daily Resort Fee of $21.09 (tax inclusive) per person age 13 and over, per night applies and is included in the total price shown on check-out.
The Resort Fee includes:
• Free parking
• Tesla and EV charging stations
• Tennis court fees.**
• Daily trolley service throughout the Resort
• Resort pool complex amenities include poolside towels and lounge chairs
• Beach (South and Sunset Beach) amenities include beach towels and chairs
• Unlimited local phone calls
• Domestic long distance phone calls
• Guest room high speed internet
• Fitness center access
• New York Times online edition
• Cable with free movie channels (includes HBO)
• Participation in special Resort activities
**All play requires advanced reservations. Reservations may be made at the Tennis Pro-Shop at 239-472-5111 ext. 4151. All players must check in at the Tennis Pro-Shop before heading out to the courts. Instruction and equipment not included in the resort fee. Court reservations may be booked 7 days in advance of play.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Save up to 50%
£147 / night
When You Can Go
Through December; +$20 May-June; +$40 Jan. 1 - Feb.13
Getting ThereSouth Seas Island Resort is approximately an hour’s drive from Fort Myers and the Southwest Florida International Airport. Cab fare from the airport to the resort is approximately $100.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(236 Member Ratings)