Why We Love It
- Elegant Belle Epoque façade, high-ceilinged interior & 1920s décor
- It is near the marina, Boulevard de la Croisette & historic centre
- Private beach access for a surcharge
- No time limit for breakfast & there's complimentary drinks in the bar every evening
"Value for money? Without any doubt" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Once the private home of Henry Cavendish, the British aristocrat who discovered hydrogen, the 4-star Cavendish dates back to the 19th century. It has a tall, Belle Epoque façade, but inside it's just as magnificent. Refined yet cosy, the family-owned property features Carrara marble stairs, high ceilings, a 1920s lift and original wood floors.
The hotel is six minutes' walk from the glamourous Boulevard de la Croisette, the marina and the Palais des Festivals et des Congrès. The boutique-lined Rue d'Antibes is 10 minutes away, and Le Suquet, the old quarter of Cannes, is also 10 minutes from the hotel.
Decked out in red and gold, the lounge bar offers complimentary drinks from 6-9pm daily. Even better, lie-ins are positively encouraged here: the continental buffet breakfast has no time restriction. An extra charge applies for those who'd like access to a private beach (the fee includes use of sun loungers and umbrellas). Valet parking is also available for a surcharge.
The 34 soundproofed rooms feature Provençal décor, as well as free Wi-Fi, cable TV, electric shutters, air conditioning and city views. Some add sofa beds, but the pick of the bunch is the luxurious Rotunda -- a circular room with ornate ceilings, a terrace and space to spare.
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 20 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: EUR 25 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per day
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.