Why We Love It
- Central location less than 10 minutes' walk from the beach
- Breakfast in the gardens is "a pure delight", says The Daily Telegraph
- Free tea & cake every day in the lounge
- Wi-Fi is free & rooms have tea & coffee-making facilities, a rarity in French hotels
"Fewer lovelier places in central Nice" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Just seven minutes’ walk from the sea, and 15 minutes from Vieux Nice, the 4-star Villa Victoria Hotel is set in a pretty Mediterranean townhouse (complete with pastel exterior and green shutters), in the heart of the city.
Fittingly for a city that welcomes artists, Nice has many museums and galleries, including Musée d'Art Moderne et d'Art Contemporain and Musée des Beaux-Arts, both 20 minutes’ walk, and Musée Matisse, a little further, at 35 minutes’ walk. Sunsets from the Promenade des Anglais can be spectacular, and views from La Colline du Chateau are unsurpassed. Hit Avenue Jean Médecin, just 8 minutes’ walk from the hotel, for the city's best shopping.
Central locations often mean bustle, but the Villa Victoria takes a different direction, with a tranquil, 600-square-metre garden. The Daily Telegraph recommends breakfast on the terrace, calling it "a pure delight". There is no restaurant serving meals later in the day, but there are plenty of places to eat nearby, and the hotel serves free coffee and cake every afternoon in the lounge.
Rooms are spacious, with city or garden views and neutral décor "spiced here and there with an extravagance of colour" (The Daily Telegraph). Wi-Fi is free, and tea and coffee-making facilities are provided (rare in French hotels). Superior Rooms are a little larger -- we recommend upgrading to a garden-view room. Triple Rooms with three single beds are available and the hotel also has a 2-bedroom apartment (accommodating a family of four plus a baby), with a lounge and balcony.
- "There are fewer lovelier places in central Nice in which to linger over breakfast or while away an afternoon" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "How many inner-city hotels can boast their own botanic garden?" -- Lonely Planet
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This property has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 0 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A seasonal tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash: EUR 0.20 – EUR 3.40 per person, per night from October 1 - March 31 (low season); EUR 0.20 –EUR 4 per person, per night from April 1 - September 30 (high season). This amount has been determined by the local administration. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.