St Moritz Hotel
Why We Love It
- The hotel is praised by sources including The Guardian, Cosmopolitan & Red magazine
- You can take in views of Camel Estuary & the Atlantic Ocean or take a 5-minute walk to Daymer Bay
- The hotel has an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym, tennis courts, a cocktail bar & an outside terrace
- Reviewers note beds at this hotel are particularly comfortable
"It has all the glamour of a bygone era" -- Red
Map & Directions
The nearest railway station is Bodmin Parkway, a 30-minute drive from the hotel. It has services to Exeter and London.
Rooms & Rates
The St Moritz Hotel in Cornwall does not suffer from lack of praise. The Guardian named it one of its Top 10 hotels and B&Bs in North Cornwall, Red magazine says it has "the glamour of a bygone era" and Cosmopolitan calls it "so stylish, white and sparkling that you feel as if you've just arrived in Biarritz rather than the tip of England".
The hotel is in Trebetherick, and looks out over the Camel Estuary and the Atlantic Ocean. Daymer Bay is a 5-minute walk and Polzeath Beach -- known for its surfing -- and Rock Beach -- popular for sailing -- are also close by.
The St Moritz Restaurant has an open kitchen, and the menu keeps its focus on fish, but dishes depend on the daily catch. Reservations are highly recommended.
Hotel facilities include an indoor pool, a seasonal outdoor pool, a gym, tennis courts, a cocktail bar and an outside terrace.
The bedrooms have handmade beds, flat-screen televisions and iPod docking stations. According to The Guardian, the beds have "marshmallow mattress comforters and downy duvets" and are "super comfy".
Suites, apartments and villas have fully fitted kitchens, as well as lounges and dining tables, and are a great option for a self-catering holiday.
Travelzoo tip: Click here to see our list of 101 Things to do in Cornwall.
- "A glitzy, deco-style hotel" -- The Guardian
- "The height of seaside chic… Cosy, comfortable and cool with stunning views over the Camel Estuary" -- The Huffington Post
- "So stylish, white and sparkling that you feel as if you've just arrived in Biarritz rather than the tip of England" – Cosmopolitan
- "It has all the glamour of a bygone era, with art-deco interiors and the dark wood, fur throws and the roaring fires of a classic James Bond ski chalet" -- Red
- Games room
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Room service (limited hours)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 5 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.