£139-£164 – NYC: Times Square Hotel over Weekends, 50% Off
Save up to 50% on weekend stays at the 4-star Travelzoo member-favorite Cassa Hotel, featuring a prime location near Bryant Park, Fifth Avenue and Times Square.
- What's included:
- Stay in an upgraded Deluxe King
- £139-£164 per night ... Thursdays-Sundays, July-August
- £204 per night ... Mondays-Wednesdays, July-August
- Bonus: £139 per night ... Memorial Day and Fourth of July
- May, June and September dates are also discounted
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a room
- Refundable price; book now and cancel later if needed
- No resort fee
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-parking is $40 per night
- Pet-friendly (additional fees apply)
What you need to know:
"This comfortably chic hotel holds a prime location" -- Travel + Leisure
Why We Love It
- Boutique hotel situated on a relatively quiet street, but only one block from Times Square and Broadway theaters
- Food Network star Alex Guarnaschelli is executive chef for the basement-level restaurant, Butter
- The hotel is dog-friendly
Off the crowded sidewalks of Manhattan’s Midtown, the Cassa Hotel balances city chic with a refreshingly calm atmosphere. Featuring unfussy, minimalist design, the Viceroy property greets guests with a cherry-red lacquered reception desk surrounded by black lava-rock walls, concrete floors and florescent slashes of paint.
Guest rooms are business friendly with complimentary Wi-Fi and spacious work desks adjacent to low-slung beds under upholstered headboards. There are also 42-inch flat-screens and iPod docks in each room. Subway-tile bathrooms offer Neil George toiletries, rainfall showers and cozy bathrobes. The boutique hotel welcomes pets and is centrally located between Bryant Park and Central Park, ideal for sightseeing with furry companions.
Chef Alex Guarnaschelli of "Iron Chef" fame heads up the downstairs restaurant, Butter. Specializing in American cuisine, the outpost attracts celebrities with a clubby ambiance, dim lighting and deep leather booths. The 10th-floor lounge and terrace overlook the city and are best suited for people-watching over breakfast.
Occupying a slice of prime real estate on a relatively quiet block, the 48-story property lies just east of Times Square and is walking distance to Broadway theaters, Grand Central and Rockefeller Center.
- "Great location in midtown Manhattan ... it's close to midtown's office buildings, but it's also close to Times Square, Central Park, musems, and plenty of subway stops" -- Oyster.com
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Shuttle service (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub (in some rooms)
- Public car park (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children 17 or under stay free of charge when using existing bedding. Crib/ Pack n Play available in Executive Room, Studio Suite and One Bedroom Suites only. Extra beds available in One Bedroom Suites only
Extra bed available upon request: US$35 plus tax, per night.
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Crib/ Pack n Play available in Executive Room, Studio Suite and One Bedroom Suites only. Extra beds available in One Bedroom Suites only
A non-refundable cleaning fee of US$150 plus tax, per stay will be charged upon arrival. Pets allowed (maximum weight: 25 pounds) on request.
Pets allowed (maximum weight: 25 pounds) on request.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
£139 / night
When You Can Go
Weekends July-August; May, June and September also on sale
Getting ThereThe hotel is 9 miles from LaGuardia Airport and 18 miles from JFK Airport. Travelers can expect to pay approximately $40 and $65, respectively, to reach the destination.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(148 Member Ratings)