Why We Love It
- Good location near La Rambla & Plaça de Catalunya, Liceu & Universitat stations
- Great value & away from the crowds
- Rooftop pool, solarium & lounge with city views
- Well-sized, quiet rooms, all with free Wi-Fi
"Hip, fashionable feel" -- Fodor's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Hotel Jazz is four minutes’ walk from Plaça de Catalunya and a 13-minute walk from La Rambla, making it ideally located for the sights, but far away enough from the crowds for a bit of peace and quiet. The 3-star property offers great value, with well-sized rooms, a rooftop pool, solarium and lounge with city views, and the Universitat metro station nearby.
The trendy districts of Eíxample, El Raval, and the Gothic Quarter are all within easy reach, as are the Boqueria market and the Picasso Museum. Sagrada Família is a little further, but is walkable within 35 minutes. The hotel is popular with the pre- and post-cruise crowd – the port is a 23-minute taxi ride away, or 15 minutes by metro. Barceloneta is known to have some of the city’s best seafood and paella restaurants – and is home to the Vermouth Route, a former favourite drink of the city that has seen a revival in popularity in recent years. Try the aptly named Barceloneta restaurant overlooking the harbour, where you can sample both.
The hotel has a swanky lobby and a bar on the first floor with reasonable prices. A varied continental breakfast buffet is also served here in the morning for an additional charge. Up on the rooftop, the small but refreshing pool has great views over the city, and there are plenty of sun loungers and a bar serving cocktails and tapas.
The bedrooms are well sized, with hardwood floors and modern, simple décor. The Wi-Fi is free, the beds are comfy, and the rooms are all climate-controlled and have LCD televisions. You can choose between the quieter interior courtyard views and those overlooking the street. Upgrade to a Corner Junior Suite for more space, a private bath and a separate sitting area with a sofa bed, which makes it perfect for families and groups of friends travelling together.
- “Bright colors, clean lines and contemporary artwork give this hotel a hip, fashionable feel” -- Fodor’s
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Mini bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 14 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 26.62 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.