Aspen Meadows Resort
Why We Love It
- Distinctive Bauhaus-style resort with all-suite accommodation
- Three ski resorts are within 10 minutes away
- The huge health club has a heated outdoor salt-water pool
- Free bike & snowshoe rentals for exploring the Rio Grande trails
"A sprawling property designed in Bauhaus style" -- Travel + Leisure
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Aspen Meadows Resort, with its distinctive Bauhaus style, is a unique and retro alternative to the area’s traditional mountain lodges. The tranquil resort is surrounded by 40 acres of landscaped grounds, and has extensive gardens plus two on-site art galleries.
Set on the outskirts of Aspen, its a 30-minute walk to center, but the hotel runs a free shuttle service to town and local airport (7am-11pm). There is easy access to the Rio Grande hiking and snowshoe trails (free snowshoe rentals are provided).
Back on site, there’s a 3,000-square-foot health club, with a sauna, heated outdoor salt-water pool and hot tub, and spa treatments available. There’s also a well-equipped gym, yoga classes (extra charge), six tennis courts and free bikes to borrow.
Summer activities include fishing, kayaking and golf, but it’s the winter sports that Aspen is really known for. There are four ski resorts to choose from, with Buttermilk (beginners), Aspen Highlands (adventure skiers) and Aspen Mountain (intermediate-experts only) being the closest, and one lift ticket will give you access to them all.
After a day on the slopes, head back to the resort for free s’mores in the Hefner Lounge. Later you can dine on seasonal Colorado dishes at Plato’s or snack on chicken wings and hand-cut fries by the bar.
Accommodation here is all suites, ranging from studio-style Junior Suites to two-bedroom apartments. Each suite has a mini kitchen with a fridge and microwave, and some have patios or terraces. There’s no air conditioning, but the windows open so you can let in the fresh mountain air.
There is a resort fee of $21 per room, per night, which covers self-parking, use of the health club and tennis center, Wi-Fi and the shuttle service to and from downtown Aspen and the Aspen airport. A number of seasonal amenities are also included, such as bicycles, tennis equipment, snowshoes and overnight on-mountain ski/snowboard equipment storage and inter-mountain transfers.
- "A sprawling property designed in Bauhaus style, Aspen Meadows is best known as the home of the venerable Aspen Institute" -- Travel + Leisure
- Newspaper / magazines
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Complimentary airport transfer
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 23 for adults, USD 15 and USD 23 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 22.26 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Bicycle storage
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge/valet service
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.