Why We Love It
- Located just 700 metres from Termini railway station
- Service is "excellent", says The Daily Telegraph
- There's complimentary coffee in the lobby
"Excellent service & exceptional attention to detail at prices which are hard to beat" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Rome’s Hotel Raffaello crops up in a number of guides to the Eternal City’s best good-value hotels. The Daily Telegraph recommends it for its "excellent family rooms, generous breakfasts and easy access to the Termini railway station and the Colosseum".
It is situated on a quiet street in Monti, a centrally located historic district that has plenty of restaurants, cafés and vintage shops. Termini railway station is less than a kilometre away.
The hotel concierge offers a friendly service and will be happy to share local knowledge, recommendations and insider tips. The hotel can arrange airport transfers and offers extras such as a pillow menu.
There's a large and varied choice at breakfast, including daily gluten-free options, while complimentary coffee is served in the hotel lobby, where there is also a selection of fruit and croissants (available until midday).
The clean and comfortable rooms have traditional decor, and family and triple rooms are available. Superior rooms have private terraces overlooking the city.
- "For a Roman three-star, the Raffaello delivers excellent service and exceptional attention to detail at prices which are hard to beat anywhere in the city" -- The Daily Telegraph
- Newspaper / magazines
- Roof terrace
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Mini bar
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.