Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel
Why We Love It
- It’s right in centre of Manchester, close to Piccadilly Gardens
- You can take in views of the city from the hotel's Brasserie Restaurant
- Nightlife hotspots, including the Northern Quarter & the gay village, are within easy reach
- This 4-star hotel is close to the shopping areas of Market Street & Manchester Arndale
"Within the heart of Manchester" -- The AA Hotel Guide
Map & Directions
There is parking at the hotel for up to 80 cars, allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Parking costs £15 per overnight stay -- inform reception on check-in that you’ve parked.
Rooms & Rates
Lonely Planet says "you can dine, drink and dance yourself into happy oblivion in the swirl of hedonism" in Manchester. If you want to experience the city’s restaurant and bar scene, the Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel is an ideal base. It's a 5-minute walk from both the Northern Quarter, with its independent restaurants and bars, and the city's famous gay village. It's also on the edge of Chinatown.
The hotel is a few metres from Piccadilly Gardens, where there's a bus station and a Metrolink stop, so it's easy to access the wider Manchester area. The city's main shopping areas -- Market Street and the Manchester Arndale -- are both a 5-minute walk from the hotel, and Manchester Art Gallery is a couple of streets away.
The hotel's Brasserie Restaurant, on the third floor, serves up food including steaks, burgers and pies, as well as traditional afternoon tea. From the restaurant you can take in views of Piccadilly Gardens. The hotel also has a bar.
The Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel has 280 bedrooms, which are "tastefully appointed" according to The AA, and feature free Wi-Fi. Privilege Rooms and Superior Suites come with unlimited movies, a Nespresso coffee machine and a free newspaper.
- Newspaper / magazines
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 12pm National Rating Know Before You Go
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go
- Fee for buffet breakfast: GBP 8.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 20 per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 15 December to 4 January:
- Dining venue