Why We Love It
- Boutique Georgian townhouse hotel with sea views & just a short walk from the city centre
- Choice of 12 themed rooms
- The Daily Telegraph praises the hotel's "highly imaginative décor"
"Funky" -- The Daily Telegraph
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Set in a Georgian townhouse in Kemp Town, Blanch House is a 12-bedroom boutique hotel just a few steps from Brighton's seafront. Many of the city's attractions are on the doorstep of this grand property -- it is less than 15 minutes' walk from both The Lanes, renowned for quirky antique shops, and the famous pier.
This stylish hotel, whose previous guests include Noel Gallagher and Gwyneth Paltrow, offers individually decorated rooms where themes range from the crisp, freshness of Snowstorm to the warm, riad-inspired Moroccan.
There are 12 themes to choose from and rooms vary in size from Cosy Doubles to Superior Doubles. For those looking for a little more luxury, there are three spacious Feature Rooms, which have sea views and roll-top baths.
The hotel's welcoming bar offers a long list of cocktails and wine. Blanch House doesn't have an on-site restaurant, however for guests, breakfast is cooked to order using locally-sourced ingredients. There is an abundance of restaurants to choose from in Brighton.
- "Blanch House rooms have a funky, contemporary, and highly imaginative décor" -- The Daily Telegraph
- 100% smoke-free
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 2pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 2pm Check-out time is 11am National Rating Know Before You Go
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Know Before You Go