The Grand Brighton
Why We Love It
- Landmark stucco-fronted hotel with Victorian period features throughout
- Seafront location between the town’s two piers
- The property had a £6 million refurbishment in 2012
- 2-AA-Rosette restaurant & top-rated afternoon tea
"As grand as the name suggests" -- The AA Hotel Guide
Map & Directions
The hotel car park is accessed from Cannon Place and has 40 parking spaces for £30 per night (from 3pm on day of arrival). There is also an NCP car park directly behind the hotel on Russell Road, which is £25 for 24 hours.
Rooms & Rates
The white stucco-fronted Grand Brighton hotel sits on the town’s seafront promenade between the two piers. Following a £6 million refurbishment in 2012, the 4-star property combines Victorian period features -- including the lobby’s dramatic wrought-iron staircase -- with contemporary furnishings.
The colourful shops and criss-crossing alleys of The Lanes are a 10-minute walk from the hotel. Here you’ll find independent boutiques selling clothing, antiques and jewellery, as well as cafés and bars. The Royal Pavilion and Brighton Pier’s fairground attractions are less than 15 minutes away by foot.
The 2-AA-Rosette restaurant GB1 with its curved oyster bar specialises in modern seafood dishes, while the Victoria Lounge, Bar and Terrace serves cocktails and light bites, including afternoon tea -- rated among the top 14 in the country by The Independent. There is also a spa offering a range of treatments and a fitness centre.
All rooms feature classic contemporary décor and free Wi-Fi. It’s well worth upgrading to one of the sea-view rooms, many of which feature French doors and balconies overlooking Brighton’s promenade and beach.
- “You can’t better The Grand for its glorious sea-facing location” -- The Daily Telegraph
- “This landmark seafront hotel, with its eye-catching white facade and intricate balconies, is as grand as the name suggests” -- The AA Hotel Guide
- Gym / fitness center
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: GBP 35.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.00 per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Facilities fee: GBP 19.50 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 24 October 2016 to 31 January 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected: