Boston Marriott Long Wharf
Why We Love It
- Family-friendly spots like the New England Aquarium and Faneuil Hall are two blocks away
- Easy access to Financial District and large desks in rooms
- Newly renovated, sleek interiors complement great Boston Harbour views
- Competitive rates compared to other hotels in a premier location
“Great location for first-time visitors” -- Fodor’s
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Few hotels can boast a more tourist-friendly location than the Boston Marriott Long Wharf. The property is set on the Long Wharf Pier in the Boston Harbour, with rooms located around a large, open atrium that gives the hotel a clean, airy feel which complements its oceanside location. A note to light sleepers -- you can request a designated quiet room when booking.
Guests coming to Boston on business appreciate this property's proximity to the Financial District, which is a 5- to 15-minute walk away. On the other hand, families and tourists coming to the area have 2-minute walk to the New England Aquarium, historic Faneuil Hall and Christopher Columbus Waterfront Park. Although it's a little bit further, a 15-minute stroll to the North End -- where the most delicious Italian food can be found (hint: Mike’s Pastry is the crowd favorite, but every local has their favorite cannoli spot) -- is not to be missed. At the end of the day, guests can enjoy the ocean view while floating in the heated, indoor pool. Or, watch the waves while taking advantage of old-school hospitality in the posh concierge lounge.
Travelers expecting a unique or super-trendy experience, or looking to dodge the touristy crowds, may want to book elsewhere. However, this hotel offers the reliability and familiarity a well-established brand such as Marriott provides, plus a location tourists love.
- “The indoor pool is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows with ocean views” – Travel + Leisure
- “Rising up seven stories in the waterfront district, this brick building is like a beacon in the local skyline” – Gayot
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
Newspaper delivered to room on request.
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities will be closed from 22 December 2017 to 02 January 2018 (dates subject to change):