The Eliot Hotel
Why We Love It
- Boutique, French-style accommodations just around the corner from quaint Newbury St. shopping
- Guests can order room service and extra amenities on the cool in-room touch screen system
- The French restaurant and sashimi bar is much-loved by locals and was created by a James-Beard-Award-winning chef
- Other add-ons include fresh chocolate chip cookies at check-in and free passes to the upscale Boston Sports Club
"Old blue-blood Boston aesthetic with modern flair" -- Fodor's
Rooms & Rates
The Eliot Hotel is a gorgeous, Parisian-style boutique in midtown Boston, set in a brownstone, and filled with modern amenities like a sleek touchscreen system for ordering room service.
Located in upscale Back Bay, a mix of historic homes and skyscrapers, this hotel is a one-minute walk from the quaint shops of Newbury Street, a 10-minute walk from the bohemian restaurants and cafes in the South End, and a 10-minute walk from the Convention Center and a subway station. Sports fans are only a 15-minute walk away from legendary Fenway Park.
Guests are greeted with a warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in and get free access to the top-notch fitness facilities at the Boston Sports Club. Small, stylish rooms and upscale dining makes this a better spot for couples or friends exploring the city for the weekend as opposed to families.
- "One of the best boutique hotels in Boston" -- Oyster.com
- "One of the city's best small hotels is on posh Commonwealth Avenue, modeled after Paris's epic Champs Élysées, and it expertly merges the old blue-blood Boston aesthetic with modern flair" -- Fodor's
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per night
- Pet fee: USD 0
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.