£85 – Boston 4-Star Hotel incl. Holidays & Weekends
Revere Hotel Boston Common -- inspired by the legendary Paul Revere -- is centrally located for exploring Boston and has an indoor heated pool. Travelzoo members exclusively save up to 65% on stays through winter (including weekends and holidays), with rooms that can sleep up to four guests.
- What's included:
- Stay in a Superior King or Double
- £85 per night ... most dates through February
- £120 per night ... most dates through March
- +£17 for buffet breakfast for two (£40 value)
- Price based on up to two guests sharing a Superior King or four guests in a Superior Double
- Children ages 17 and under stay free when using existing bedding
- These rates are nonrefundable and noncancellable; +£17 for refundable rates
- No matter where you book, this hotel charges a resort/facility fee of £16, plus tax, per night; the fee covers Wi-Fi, phone calls, business services and access to the indoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness center and digital newspapers and magazines
- Self-parking is £32, and valet parking is £41 per night (both subject to tax)
- Pet-friendly; additional fees apply
- For more details, see "Policies" and "Amenities" sections
What you need to know:
Why We Love It
- The on-site restaurant Rebel's Guild serves New England classics
- Features Bigelow bath products and Polkadog Bakery treats
- Pet-friendly with no restriction on size or weight
- "T" stop is two blocks away, with green line connections to all of Boston
Named after Boston's most famous Revolutionary midnight rider, the Revere Hotel is one of the more contemporary of downtown-area hotels, attracting an equal mix of hip families, couples and lively millennials.
Comfortable guest rooms are just the slightest bit edgy, from tall leather headboards and houndstooth chaises to do-not-disturb signs that read "talent at rest" -- a clever nod to the hotel's Theater District address. Every room comes with a small concrete step-out balcony, and the higher the floor, the better the view. Bathrooms carry Bigelow bath product.
The hotel is pet-friendly with no restrictions on size, and at one block away, Boston Common is the perfect spot for a walk in the park. The green line at Arlington Station is two blocks away for easy exploration of the rest of Boston.
The on-site restaurant, Rebel's Guild, features local New England ingredients in a mix comfort classics and sharable plates as well as an all-day bar menu of snacks and lighter bites, like Fish & Chips and Turkey Pot Pie. On summer nights, the seventh-floor sundeck -- lined by cabanas and skyscrapers -- turns into a 21-and-up party pad. Named one of Boston's 10 Hottest Bars by Zagat, it's a popular spot for swimsuit-strutting daycationers, though the pool itself is inside under a glass-enclosed roof.
- "One of Boston's most unique properties" -- Fodor's
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Gym / fitness center
- Indoor pool
- Pool bar
- Extra beds (fees apply)
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Complimentary shoe shine service
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
A valid credit card and government issued photo identification must be presented upon check in.
Minimum age required to check-in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Extra bed available upon request: US$25 plus tax, per night. Two children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Cot available upon request: free of charge.
Extra bed available in King bedded rooms only.
Two children up to age 17 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request).
Pets are allowed on request and will be charged at US$50 plus tax per pet per stay. Maximum of 2 pets per room. Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
Maximum of 2 pets per room. Maximum weight: 75 pounds.
A US$150 plus tax, per stay incidental hold will be placed on the debit/credit card provided at check-in. The resort fee includes Wi-Fi, Indoor Heated Pool, 24-hour Fitness Center, Shoe Shine Service, Business services including printing, copying, and faxing, Local and domestic long distance calls, and PressReader App with over 5,000 newspapers and publications.
A resort/facility fee of US$20 plus tax, per night will be added to the total price of your stay upon check out.
The resort fee includes Wi-Fi, Indoor Heated Pool, 24-hour Fitness Center, Shoe Shine Service, Business services including printing, copying, and faxing, Local and domestic long distance calls, and PressReader App with over 5,000 newspapers and publications.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
The hotel offers Valet Parking for 51.00 USD (subject to tax), per day or Self-Parking for 40.00 USD (subject to tax) per day and includes in/out privileges. Charges will be added to your bill at the hotel. These rates are subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property. Includes in and out privileges.
£85 / night
When You Can Go
Most dates through February; +£34 for select March dates
Getting ThereThe hotel is a 15-minute drive from Boston Logan International Airport, about a $30 taxi ride. The location of the hotel makes it easy to get around without a car. The Arlington St. and Boylston St. "T" stops on the green line are a few blocks away. Self parking on-site is $40 per day.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(131 Member Ratings)