Sheraton Boston Hotel
Why We Love This Hotel
- Impressive fitness center, featuring Boston's largest indoor lap pool
- Connected to the Convention Center via an indoor walkway with a full-service business center on-site
- Newbury Street, with some of Boston’s best shopping, is a few blocks walk
- Fenway Park, Boston Common, Berklee College of Music and the Boston Public Library are within walking distance
Taking up a corner plot near some of downtown’s tallest high-rises, the 4-star Boston Sheraton is a convenient Back Bay spot for those bouncing between business and sightseeing. The hotel’s 1,500 guest rooms connect to the Hynes Convention Center via an indoor walkway for easy access -- even in the coldest days of winter.
Two things set the this Sheraton apart from nearby hotels. First, most of the stylish (though compact) guest rooms have great views of the Charles River. Second, the fitness center houses Boston’s largest (and best, according to Frommer's) indoor lap pool with a retractable roof for warmer months. The cardio and weight rooms surround the pool right next door to an outdoor atrium.
The business center in the lobby has ample computers plus a Starbucks.
Dining options on-site include a casual lounge with American-style cuisine and a cozy breakfast spot, serving up traditional New England dishes. There are also plenty of mid-range restaurants and chains nearby the hotel.
The hotel is in “one of the best neighborhoods in Boston for aimless wandering,” says Frommer’s. Set out on Boylston Street a block north of the hotel and pass by the Boston Public Library and Copley Square on the way to Boston Common, which is a 25-minute walk. Head back via famed boutique-lined Newbury Street for blocks of the city's best window shopping.
Next door to the hotel, the Prudential Center and Copley Place malls have all the big-name department stores and upscale shops covered. For exploring farther out, there are two subway stops within a few blocks -- the green line at the Convention Center and the orange line at the Prudential Center.
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Flatscreen TV
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- Bathtub or shower
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18.00 and USD 26.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 58.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.