£109 & up – Clifftop Cornwall hotel with dining credit
Why We Love This Deal
Drink in the dramatic scenery of the Cornish coastline along clifftop trails, discover secluded coves, and stay for up to 39% off at the Polurrian on the Lizard. Overnight stays at this "quintessential seaside escape" (The Daily Telegraph) start from less than £55 per person, with dining credit.
- Valid until 31 March, 2023
- £109... Sundays-Thursdays
- £129... Fridays
- £149... Saturdays
- An overnight stay in a Double or Twin Inland View Room, with full Cornish breakfast, for two
- £20 dining credit per person (applicable towards food only)
- Stay in a Double or Twin Sea View Room for an extra £10 per night — these rooms are larger and have views of Mount's Bay and the Lizard Peninsula
- Stay in an Inland Family Room for an extra £20 per night — these feature a primary bedroom, a children's room, and a family bathroom, and can accommodate two adults and two children under 12
- This is a non-refundable rate. Cancellations are not permitted
Why We Love This Hotel
- The Polurrian on the Lizard was originally built in 1890, and has welcomed guests such as former prime minister Winston Churchill, Hollywood stars Clark Gable and Gene Tierney, and Italian inventor Guglielmo Marconi
- The hotel is perched high on the Cornish cliffs, offering uninterrupted coastal views over Mount's Bay. The hotel's Vista Lounge features floor-to-ceiling windows and is a good spot for admiring the impressive scenery
- The Daily Telegraph praises the "home-from-home coastal-contemporary style" of the hotel's rooms and public spaces
- Facilities at the hotel's health club include an indoor pool, a hot tub, a gym, spa treatment rooms, and an outdoor tennis court
- The South West Coast Path is at the bottom of the hotel's manicured gardens. Strike out along this trail and explore the rugged coastline of the Lizard Peninsula, which served as a filming location for "Poldark", and is a must for keen hikers, with lots of pretty coves to discover along the way
- The Marconi Station World Heritage Site is 20 minutes' walk from the hotel and along this route sits Polurrian Beach, a 5-minute walk from the hotel
- Stuck for Christmas gift ideas? Give a dining, spa, activity, theatre, or hotel experience, and create a memory
- Infant cots / cribs
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.
(366 Member Ratings)