Polurrian Bay Hotel
Why We Love It
- The hotel is perched on the Cornish cliffs, near its private stretch of beach at Polurrian Cove
- Facilities on site include a cinema room and an indoor pool
- Travelzoo members have praised the property's "friendly staff", "delicious food" and "perfect setting"
- The Eden Project is an hour's drive away
- We've also negotiated an afternoon tea with bubbly for two for £29
"Wonderful sunsets over Land's End" -- The Daily Telegraph
97% (300 Member Ratings)
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The Independent praises the Polurrian Bay Hotel for its "breathtaking" surroundings, "cosy" rooms and "supremely comfortable" beds. Set on the Cornish cliffs, close to Land's End and Mount's Bay, the hotel is five minutes' walk from the beach at Polurrian Cove, less than 15 minutes' drive from Lizard Point and an hour from the Eden Project.
The hotel has 12 acres of mature landscaped gardens with sea views. There is a tennis court, a gym, a year-round indoor pool plus seasonal outdoor pool (open May-September) and spa treatment rooms with a full range of pampering services (supplements apply). There's also an Ofsted-registered crèche (free for up to two hours per day for children aged eight months to eight years), as well as a playground and a family cinema room.
The restaurant specialises in locally sourced food. The Vista Lounge offers a less formal dining experience, with child-friendly menus and panoramic views of the coastline.
The hotel offers a free baby-listening service (via a baby monitor). Well-behaved dogs are welcome for an extra £15 per night (blankets and feeding bowls are provided).
Inland Facing Large Double Rooms can sleep up to two adults and two children under 12.
- "Perched on the edge of a high cliff outside the village of Mullion, with wonderful sunsets over the Land's End peninsula" -- The Daily Telegraph
- "Mixing a young family and a luxury break is not always an easy (or relaxing) task... but the Polurrian Bay Hotel has managed to balance contemporary, elegant styling with all of the services that mean the whole family has a special trip" -- Red
- "No need to worry about packing piles of baby paraphernalia -- you can pre-order it all" -- The Sunday Times
- Infant cots / cribs
- Kids' club
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Tennis courts
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Sitting area
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Internet access
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary parking
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard check-in time: 3pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard checkout time: 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Infant's cot/crib and extra beds available on request and free of charge for children aged 12 and under. This does not include breakfast.
Extra bed available on request for guests aged 13 and up: £50 per night. Charges will be added to your bill. This includes breakfast.
Pets: Dogs are allowed on request and will be charged £15 per day. Charges will be added to your bill.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Access to the crèche is £13 for two hours, and must be pre-booked. Please contact the hotel directly to pre-book the crèche.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
(300 Member reviews)