Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana - Luxury All Inclusive
Why We Love It
- Fully renovated in 2013, this all-inclusive resort sits on beautiful, white-sand beach is that it's not crowded
- With an upscale spa and plenty of activities for kids means this hotel attracts couples and families as opposed to spring breakers
- Better-than-average food and top shelf liquor set this resort apart from other D.R. offerings
- Guest rooms are clean and modern, with lovely terraces and extras like sunscreen, toothbrushes and incense come in each bathroom
"One of the best all-inclusives in Punta Cana" -- Oyster.com
Rooms & Rates
Fresh from a renovation in 2013, the Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is an upscale all-inclusive resort that sits on a gorgeous, white sand beach that is somehow, miraculously uncrowded, despite being one of the best beaches in the area.
Every guest room is stocked with unlimited top-shelf liquor which guests can enjoy on private lanais. And forgetful packers need not worry--each bathroom is stocked with toothbrushes, toothpaste, sunscreen and even incense. The food is better than your average Punta Cana all-inclusive, at eight restaurants, five bars and a cafe. The on-site spa features an innovative hydrotherapy area and a Vichy cabin.
The top-notch spa, the fine dining and the wealth of kid friendly activities means that this sophisticated resort attracts couples and families as opposed to spring breakers.
- "One of the best all-inclusives in Punta Cana" -- Oyster.com
- "The atmosphere is fun and active...management is especially conscientious" -- Fodor's
- Kids' club
- Games room
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Pool bar
- Sauna / Steam Room
- Tennis courts
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- DVD / CD player & library
- Flatscreen TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary valet service
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 3pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets not allowed Check-in time starts at 3pm Check-out time is 12pm Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 80
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 53
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.