Bohemian Hotel Celebration, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- The only upscale hotel in the manicured, Disney-created town of Celebration
- Set on a lake, 10 minutes by car to Walt Disney World
- Complimentary shuttle to 4-star Celebration Golf Course
- On-site ticket desk allows guests to skip lines at theme parks
"Quiet and genteel" -- Lonely Planet
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
As the only upscale hotel in the manicured, Disney-planned town of Celebration, the boutique Bohemian Hotel Celebration delivers a genteel, adult-friendly atmosphere in contrast to the nearby whirlwind of Walt Disney World.
The lakeside retreat is a five-minute walk to the cute shops and restaurants in the Celebration town center, but “best of all, it’s an easy drive to all the parks but feels years and miles away,” reports Lonely Planet.
The brightly colored buildings of Celebration have a Caribbean flair, and the hotel’s plantation-style architecture and décor echoes the surrounding area.
Recent renovations have maintained the property’s old-Florida style but have interjected avant-garde artwork. Guest rooms include postcard-perfect views of the lake or the town, custom four-poster beds, wood furnishings and a tropical ambiance.
Complimentary shuttle service is provided to the Celebration Golf Club, rated as one of Golf Digest’s Best Places to Play since 2004, and Walt Disney World. If you're braving the theme parks, skip the lines and buy your tickets at the hotel.
When you need a break from Mickey Mouse, visit an art gallery displaying work by local and internationally recognized artists. There is live jazz on Wednesday-Saturday evenings on the lakeside terrace, just off of the Bohemian Bar and Grill, which serves dishes such as New Zealand rack of lamb, and pan-seared Chilean sea bass.
The hotel also has a gym and a small outdoor pool overlooking the lake. While there is no on-site spa, in-room treatments are available, and there’s a free shuttle to a nearby spa.
- "Select areas are quite stunning" – Frommer’s
- "Tour the on-site Grand Bohemian Gallery to see work by nationally renowned artists; the pieces are selected from the hotel chain's collection" – Travel + Leisure
- "Quiet and genteel, with what has to be the city’s smallest pool perched on the patio next to the lake, the town’s only hotel offers excellent service and handsome rooms. Best of all, it’s an easy drive to all the parks but feels years and miles away" – Lonely Planet
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Hair salon (fees apply)
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Pets: Pets allowed
Cancellation: Cancellation policy & booking conditions vary by 'rate plan'. These will be displayed on the payment page after you have searched for your dates and selected a rate.
Pets allowed Check-in time starts at 4pm Check-out time is 11am Know Before You Go
Know Before You Go
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 16.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 23.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
Rates may vary by date, are subject to availability and are not guaranteed until your purchase is complete.
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Travelzoo is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
*Unless otherwise stated, Travelzoo-exclusive extras are valid once per stay (based on two adults sharing). Value is an estimate based on double occupancy. Extras are only included with Member Rates and may not be available on all dates. Extras are non-transferable and have no cash value. Total value may vary depending on time of booking and availability. When included, breakfast may be limited to 2 guests per stay subject to hotel’s discretion. Other restrictions may apply; see our T&Cs for details.
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. All prices stated have been verified at the time of publication and may vary at the discretion of the hotel.