Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection
Why We Love It
- "The most opulent and spectacular boutique hotel in Savannah," says Frommer's
- Leafy location in Forsyth Park, a 20-minute walk from the downtown riverfront
- Rooms are among the largest in the city
- It's one of the few Savannah hotels with a pool
"Opulent and spectacular" -- Frommer's
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
OverviewNamed one of the Top 500 Hotels in the World in 2013 by Travel + Leisure for the third year in a row, Mansion on Forsyth Park is a grand Victorian-style red-brick property with a leafy location, large rooms and an unusual art collection. In contrast to the property’s historic façade, interiors drip with gilding, leopard-print fabrics and Versace furniture.
Its Forsyth Park location makes this hotel a good option for those who don’t want to be right in the heart of touristy downtown. The shops, museums and restaurants on the riverfront are a 20-minute walk away, or guests can take the city’s free Express Shuttle trolley service (be sure to catch one labeled CAT or Connect on the Dot, as others have fees). The hotel also runs a (sometimes irregular) free shuttle service to its riverfront sister property, The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront.
The on-site 700 Drayton Restaurant is one of the city’s most unique restaurants, with one-of-a-kind décor and remarkable food. Be sure to check out Casimir's Lounge for live music, cocktails and park views from its rooftop terrace. There’s a full-service spa for massages and facials, and a small 24-hour gym and an outdoor pool -- a rare thing for a Savannah hotel.
Rooms are "among the most spacious in Savannah" (Frommer’s), and are done up in avant-garde style, with shutters in the large bathroom that allow watching TV from the tub. Executive King Rooms offer more space, a sofa bed and dining space for four.
- "Big-city-style restaurant, which gussies up Southern cooking (where else would you find crispy chicken livers with a creamed white corn sauce?)" -- Condé Nast Traveler
- "Casimir's Lounge, with live piano and jazz, is one of the city's hot spots" -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Outdoor pool
- Sauna / Steam Room
- 100% smoke-free
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe in reception (fees apply)
- Business center
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest rooms
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in public areas
- Luxury toiletries
- Valet service (fees apply)
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Minimum age required to check in: 21.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests:
Cot/crib available on request, free of charge for children up to the age of 3. Extra bed available on request for one adult in the Standard Guest Room: $30 per night. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets (one dog 80lbs maximum) are allowed on request and will be charged a non-refundable fee of $150 per stay. Charges will be added to your bill directly at hotel. Cats are not permitted.
Fees: A Valet Parking Fee of $22 (plus tax) applies per day and will be added to your bill directly at the hotel. This rate is subject to change at the discretion of the property.