Kimpton Surfcomber Hotel
Why We Love It
- Voted one of the Top Hotels in Miami in 2016 by Conde Nast Traveler Readers' Choice Awards
- This art-deco beachfront gem sits pretty on Collins Avenue in South Beach
- Laid-back vibe with staff members that are genuine and friendly, unlike many South Beach neighbors
- Sprawling palm-lined pool deck packed with cabanas and loungers
- Kimpton brand freebies, like complimentary bike rentals, nightly guest happy hour and beach yoga on weekends
“Sets itself apart from its Art Deco District peers” -- U.S. News and World Report
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
The boutique, art deco Surfcomber Hotel sits pretty on South Beach’s famed Collins Avenue with direct beach access and an impressive outdoor space.
The Surfcomber is its own oasis, just steps from Lincoln Road and Miami’s top restaurants, nightclubs and shops. The sprawling palm-lined pool deck is flanked by cabanas and loungers, all anchored by a private sand-lined lounge space fit with fire pits overlooking Miami’s golden sand beach.
Sip complimentary fruit-infused water while you bask in the Miami sun, with free sunscreen available for easy reapplication throughout the day. Guests looking for drinks with a little more kick can take advantage of the poolside bar or wait for the complimentary guest happy hour, held nightly.
Freebies aren’t limited to the evenings though, as the hotel offers a host of quality amenities that "set it apart from its Art Deco District peers” (U.S. News and World Report). Guests are also privy to complimentary morning coffee in the lobby, on-site bike rentals and free mixology and beach-side yoga classes on the weekends.
After a long day in the sun, retreat to chic, modern rooms and relax with in-room spa services like the Mojito Body Scrub, complete with an invigorating mix of mint, sugar cane and lime-infused oil.
- “One of the best deco structures in Miami” -- Lonely Planet
- “Stylish but not pretentious” -- Fodor’s
- Newspaper / magazines
- Extra beds / roll away beds
- Fitness classes
- Gym / fitness center
- Outdoor pool
- Pool bar
- Nightlife / entertainment
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- 24-hour security
- Airport transfer (fees apply)
- Baby-sitting service on request
- Beauty treatments / massages (fees apply)
- Bike rental
- Chauffeur service (fees apply)
- Concierge service
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Room service (limited hours)
- Business center
- Central heating
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini bar
- Outdoor space for some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Sitting area
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Video games on request
- Smoking-rooms available
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in guest rooms (fees apply)
- Wi-Fi in public areas (fees apply)
- High-Speed Wi-Fi (fees apply)
- Separate shower
- Luxury toiletries
- Off-street parking
- Public car park
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible meeting room
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible pool area
- Accessible restaurant
- ADA compliant rooms
- Facilities for guests with special needs
- Roll-in shower
- Wheelchair accessible
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Standard Time is 4pm. Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Minimum age required to check in: 18.
Checkout: Standard Time is 11am.
Children and additional guests: Children 17 and under stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Extra bed available on request: $30 (subject to tax) per night, per person. Charges will be added to your bill on checkout.
Pets: Pets are allowed on request, free of charge.
Fees: A resort fee of $30 per night subject to tax applies and includes beach chairs and resort amenities.
A Valet Parking Fee of $41.00 (subject to tax), per day applies and will be added to your bill at the hotel. This rate is subject to change without notice and at the discretion of the property.
Have a Question? Contact Travelzoo.
(108 Member Ratings)