Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade
Why We Love It
- All accommodations are two-room suites at this riverfront hotel -- across the street from Old Town Sacramento
- Fuel up each morning with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast
- Relax over a nightly evening reception with drinks and bites before hitting the town
"#9 of 82 Sacramento hotels" -- TripAdvisor
Map & Directions
Rooms & Rates
Unwind at the Embassy Suites Sacramento - Riverfront Promenade, where you can settle into your spacious two-room suite after a long day of sightseeing. Old Town Sacramento is just across the way, and attractions including the Tower Bridge and the State Capitol are not far. And with plenty of office buildings nearby, the hotel is popular with business travelers.
This all-suite hotel offers two-bedroom suites with plush pillow-top beds, flat-screen TVs and living areas with sofa beds. Stock up on drinks or snacks to store in the wet bar with a refrigerator and microwave. Modernly decorated, the rooms feature artwork from local artists, neutral colors and dark wood furniture. Some rooms offer views of the river.
Start each morning with a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast -- omelets, potatoes, oatmeal, fruit, pastries -- in the Marketplace Cafe, on the riverfront patio or in the privacy of your room. At night, enjoy complimentary drinks (beer, wine, mixed drinks and nonalcoholic) and appetizers at the hotel's evening reception from 5:30-7:30. In between sightseeing, take a dip in the indoor pool and whirlpool or get in a workout at the fitness center.
Stop into the Marketplace Cafe for a light lunch or dinner, such as pizzas, sandwiches and salads. The Tower Bridge Bistro serves steaks and seafood in a more formal dining room with a great outdoor patio. They also offer an extensive wine list and cocktails in the bar if you're just in the mood for a drink. Other amenities include a business center and complimentary Wi-Fi in the guest rooms and public areas.
- "On the Sacramento River across from historic Old Town Sacramento, this hotel offers spacious suites and a variety of unique amenities in a scenic location" -- Frommer's
- Gym / fitness center
- Hot Tub / Jacuzzi
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Currency exchange / ATM
- Express check-in / checkout
- Laundry / dry cleaning
- Business center
- Safe in reception
- Coffee / tea-making facilities
- Iron and ironing board
- Kitchenette in some rooms
- Pay-per-view / movies on demand
- Flatscreen TV
- iPod/iPhone docking station
- Internet access (fees apply)
- Luxury toiletries
- Parking (fees apply)
- Valet service (fees apply)
- Accessible bathroom in some rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
Please note: Some amenities and services may not be available in all rooms or may incur an additional charge. Please check with the hotel.
Check-in: Standard Time is 4pm.
Checkout: Standard Time is 12pm.
Children and additional guests:
Children under age 18 stay free of charge when sharing parents’ room and using existing bedding (on request). Cribs available on request. Charges may apply and will be added to your bill.
Pets: No pets allowed.